KreepyKiddos

M For Memetic

image.png

Had a Change of thought and decided against this. If anyone can please remove this as it will not work on the server. We and some other people are planning on working on a few other GOIs that will hopefully bring more RP to EVERYONE then just one group and that is why I decided against this.

M For Memetic

'M For Memetic', A.K.A; 'MFM' are a splinter-group of the group of interest Are We Cool Yet? MFM is involved with the creation and distribution of memetics, cognitohazards and infohazards across several areas of the internet such as the world-wide-web, the deep web and even the dark web.

Spoiler

image.png

Overview: 'M For Memetic', A.K.A; 'MFM' are a splinter-group of the group of interest Are We Cool Yet? MFM is involved with the creation and distribution of memetics, cognitohazards and infohazards across several areas of the internet such as the world-wide-web, the deep web and even the dark web.

M for Memetic has been known to have a form of association with Anonymous. It is unknown whether M For Memetic created Anonymous or if they are using the organization as a way to hide themselves among a large group of people. Reports have deducted that the former is a large possibility considering the nature of the group and its presumed goals of spreading infohazards, cognitohazards and memetics.

Most of the anomalous entities possessed by M For Memetics are unknown to the Foundation, largely because they are seemingly in constant production by the group. Among the most notable cognitohazards and infohazards is the "Mandela Effect", an infohazard spread by mentioning Nelson Mandela in which people would believe that he had died. Although temporary and without any anomalous effects, the effect spread on such a large and fast scale that serious damage could be caused by this group if they were to induce lethality into their creations.

The main base of operations of M for Memetic is unknown, as are its current leaders. It is unknown whether the organization even has a leader or a centralized base as no real structure has been identified. This organization's standing towards the Foundation is currently unknown, but it is to be assumed that they will treat all members of the Foundation with extreme hostility. The Foundation has had agents and operatives captured by members of the organization in the past, resulting in the loss and thievery of sections of data, the spread of cognitohazards throughout sites, and deaths of personnel. Personnel are made to be aware of possible raids, terrorist action, and kidnappings from the group, and are to notify their superiors about any potentially unidentified cognitohazards, memetics or infohazards.

To see all documents tagged with m-for-memetic, click here.

pAfW4SN.jpg

Who we are:

We are those who have been watching from the shadows.

We are those who have been testing society in secret.
We are those who have been monitoring the behaviors of society.
We are those who want to research the human mind.
We are those who share information.
We are those who give more than they take.
We are those who have addressed the majority of the world.
We are those who's art has touched the hearts of the many.
We are those who are searching for the few. 
We are those who are in power.
We are those who are in poverty.
We are YOUR family.
We are YOUR friends.
We are YOUR brothers.
We are YOUR sisters.
We are YOUR thoughts.
We are YOUR feelings.
We are YOU.

Rd32EbL.jpg

Group's Purpose / What will it do:

M For Memetic's purpose is to study, experiment with and design Memetics, Cognitohazards and Infohazards, although whilst these effects may end up as phrases that spread between people within RP rather than physical entities and the like, MFM will attempt to indoctrinate people and condition them into spreading certain words and phrases around the surface and the site to create confusion among people.

Their end goal is to gain full understanding of the human mind and to create some of the most deadly Memetics, Cognitohazards and Infohazards known to the world, to a point where seeing a single pixel can cause death to anyone exposed to it. Their reasoning for doing this is to gain complete control of the media in which from a point they aim to assassinate several key targets around the globe, descending the world into anarchy where they can freely express themselves without oppression from the government and the foundation.

Their activities and interactions within OvisCity regarding the Foundation and the surface population will involve the kidnapping and torture of those vulnerable or unsuspecting. This torture will involve exposing them to a cognitohazard that scares them into submission and making them into sleeper agents against there own will administered by MFM Members. On-top of this, they will be actively working against other groups in the area, seeking to damage and cripple them, minimalizing their activities in their OvisCity.

Loadout:

M For Memetic Member:

SVU-AS: A weak sniper

MP7: A close range weapon.

Elastic Restraints: Handcuffs are restraint devices designed to secure an individual's wrists close together. They comprise two parts, linked together by a chain, a hinge, or rigid bar. Each half has a rotating arm which engages with a ratchet that prevents it from being opened once closed around a person's wrist. Without the key, the handcuffs cannot be removed and so the handcuffed person is unable to move his or her wrists more than a few centimetres/inches apart, making many tasks difficult or impossible.

Lockpick: A tool which can be inserted into locks to crack and break them open, used for breaking and entering locked property.

Climb SWEP: M For Memetic Kidnappers are highly agile and are trained in parkour, it allows them to climb up and hide in places that others wouldn't be able to as well as escape situations rather effectively.

Memetic Agent: a memetic hazard created by M for memetic members which scares the subject into submission to the MFM members and makes them be able to relay orders to the subjects conscience and he will proceed to follow these orders or the cognitohazards will begin to play inside the subjects head again showing him the same fears once more which is triggered at will by the MFM members

About Last Time:
Last time the content the group required was not available at the time but now they are and hopefully every one sees it as the same and you all enjoy rping with and as MFM thank you

Application Method:
Invite only, Application may come later.

Spreadsheet:
Spreadsheet currently unavailable.

Management:
Owner - John Sean
Manager - N/A
Vice Manager - N/A

jn4satl.jpg

Credit:
Thank you Dante for helping making this, appreciate it.

RPGroup Registry:

Name: M For Memetic Member
Loadout:
- SVU-AS
- MP7
- Restraints
- Lockpick
- Climb SWEP
- Memetic Agent
Slots: 3
Color: 178, 23, 23
Description: splinter group of AWCY that focuses on spreading cognito hazards and researching the human physiology and attempt to cripple other GOIs and ascend society into anarchy
Model: models/player/anonymous.mdl

Edited by KreepyKiddos
Forgot to delete one thing

Ok I see what you mean now after I reviewed it I see that it was a little to OP. So I removed the CSI swep, gave a weaker sniper, removed 1 slot, and hacking equipment removed but lockpick stays. If you want the lockpick gone tell me and I will.

Yes I do have some management skills cause im a vice manager for CI (will go into reserve if this gets accepted.)

This job won't kidnaps and then kill civilians. We kidnap and then let them go with some effects that may give them different kinds of rp they can do. Not a monster that will RDM everyone.

If you have anyone that you think can be a good manager I will happily give them the job as long as I know they won't mess it up.

We believe that Joshy is more experienced to code but we will see if we can confirm it but if not then this will just be deleted.

Thanks for the response Stalin cause without that I really would not have seen that it was that overpowered. More things will be changed/responded to here.

Edited by KreepyKiddos
8 minutes ago, Joseph Stalin said:

Still dont think the job itself is a good idea. I would +1 a well done GOC to replace dead UIU or COTBG to fuck over Atlas. RP is what I wish for not kidnapping then seps from two different groups.

Good job. Not good timing for whats on the server.

Actually bruh we were going to add something else like GOC but different in a better way. You know what the group will most likely won't work lol. Me and Dante decided to get rid of MFM and add something else. If you want to talk about it then DM me and I can get you in a call with me and Dante.

Ill keep the thread up until tomorrow and ill delete this cause it is not going to work, sorry to anyone who had there hopes up.

+1

As an old member of MFM (Was in the Ash's group and Dante's) and Dante's suggestion got ACCEPTED and got removed the same day because "Too Much Coding". Anyway I would recommand you do these changes to a group:

-MFM is a low funding group like MP7 or SVU won't do anything, Change it to VSS and Mosin. Or Nerf it even more just let them have VSS and Pistols.

-Explain the Memetic Agent SWEP more to people don't know or have an idea about it.

-SVU is the most OP Sniper it is not weak.

-If you want to you can reduce the Slot Limit to 2 to make it balanced more. And if person who is reading you can use Memetic Agent's to fight alongside you.

12 hours ago, Lunar said:

+1

As an old member of MFM (Was in the Ash's group and Dante's) and Dante's suggestion got ACCEPTED and got removed the same day because "Too Much Coding". Anyway I would recommand you do these changes to a group:

-MFM is a low funding group like MP7 or SVU won't do anything, Change it to VSS and Mosin. Or Nerf it even more just let them have VSS and Pistols.

-Explain the Memetic Agent SWEP more to people don't know or have an idea about it.

-SVU is the most OP Sniper it is not weak.

-If you want to you can reduce the Slot Limit to 2 to make it balanced more. And if person who is reading you can use Memetic Agent's to fight alongside you.

VSS in a russian spetsnaz firearm, civilians wouldnt get one easily

11 minutes ago, Bernie Clancy said:

+1 

-snip-

18 hours ago, Lunar said:

+1

-snip

18 hours ago, Edward Garrett said:

+1

-snip-

On 5/9/2020 at 10:31 AM, Kong said:

Neutral

-snip-

image.thumb.png.64ef8a4f78bf4334dbdfbab74e8ba8d7.png

Sorry boys

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

would you guys like to have this back on the server again
as i can re suggest this if you so desire

the main reason me and sean canceled it was we didn`t feel like you guys really wanted it if you do wish it back how ever i can do it again but the 1 issue is the coding which i am still not sure if hierarchy are ok with coding it

Edited by Dante Wellson