Jay

MC&D Application

Common Roleplay Name: Summer Hernandez

Steam Name: Jay

Discord Name: steavobeevo#7525

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7140299

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot):  
https://gyazo.com/25419b595bac5f32d3db3de7029dd6f7

Your Current Playtime: Atleast 3+ weeks.

Why do you want to join MC&D?: First of all I really wanna join MC&D because I'm bored of playing foundation over and over again. Second of all by far I think MC&D is one of the coolest GOIs and I will really play MC&D a lot more. Third and final MC&D is one of the most active GOIs and the more the active the more I will play it but I will still play it even if no one is on the team.
I am so far being really active on MCnD and I am really dedicated to it and I hope to see more activity in MCnD because when there is really no body on MCnD it really isn't as fun as if people were actually on MCnD. And that MCnD is by far have the most mature people which I like because when people aren't mature or just mess around a lot it isn't fun at all. And because I'm on legit everyday of the week I think I deserve the role of a salesmen. Final thing my maturity, activity, and grammar is amazing overall. (Side thing I type really fast)

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: I never play bouncer, but I've been playing agent a lot I think I'm more of a good MCnD agent player then a bouncer.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes I have read the code of conduct and the job rules and I fully understand and respect them, I will obey them fully.

Edited by Jay

Neutral / +1

I think the application is to the most good and accurate. I might have to argue with the "amazing Grammar" part, since with amazing grammar I combine a high degree of english which does not seem the direct case here. But, thats again just a minor thing. I think you deserve the MCnD position not just because MCnD could need some active people but also because your written detail seems promising.

Anyways, Now to explain you why I am mostly Neutral... To be honest. After what Maxwell posted above with you getting banned 

because when people aren't mature or just mess around a lot it isn't fun at all

and that stated above, theres just no way I can take you serious and honorful for your word.

Anyways, Good luck with your Application!

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<