Perm Ban

Server you got banned from:SCP RP

Your name in-game:Beast

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:173490393

Admins' name that banned you:i dont know

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?:Bypass

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:cause wearwolf gaming scp rp was first server that i played when i bought game an i was sad when i got ban and i tried to get in with new account and i saw permban i was crying and asking admins to please unban me but nobody belive that i wont do it again every body was saying that all youtubers are doing fake unban but im not youtuber so please unban me belive me just this time i change and i wont do it again so please give me another chance

Anything else?:please give me another chance

46 minutes ago, Xhorinhas said:

To the retard above me, Henry Pierson who ratter post funny memes and laugh at what seems to be a confused children who got permabanned then actually understanding the situationor have a little bit of comprehension. To you please shut the fuck up once for all.

@Nicolas  you got perma banned by console for alting an already existing ban (which you admitted), you should never try to bypass existing bans as that will result on a permanent banned on both accounts, you should have talked to the admins or made an unban request if you thought that the first ban was unfair. By doing this you are placing yourself into a position with less chancesof being 3jnbanned, as that is a major violation of the rules. So next time sort things out with server staff team and do not try to avoid your punishment.

My only question now is: what was the reason behind your first ban in the first place, when was it and how long was it, so that maybe the admin side can be heard about your first ban. 

Im going to for now -1 the app since no futher information is out yet, although you seem apologetic (which still can be fake, but...) you should never take matters with your own hands. 

Isnt it obvious?

From what ive understood after reading this appeal, it seems he KNEW he was breaking the rules by alting. And how can you tell hes a child? Alting is alting, no excuse to that. And i hate to say it, but normally staff dont unban people after someone uses an alt to bypass a ban.

Bypassing bans is not tolerated on any level although you seem apologetic it is highly un likely you will be unbanned.

also @Makarovshut up, all you do is complain and cry over forum posts you don't think are correct. Literally some confused kid who wants to be unbanned and your taking the appeal as a joke.

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

I have no soul funny man. using an alt to bypass a ban is never ok, ok - 1

So I suggest you try to write an unban appeal first next time if there will be one, and never try to bypass a ban since that will only get you into more trouble. 

Edited by Sven Sky