KosoyS

Andrew's unban Request

My In-Game name: ARC CPT Andrew / BSC Andrew

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)STEAM_0:1:48046524

Steam Name: KosoyS

What is the reason for your ban: Advertising

How long were you banned for: Community Ban

Name of the staff member who banned you: Unsure

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: it has been about 1 year and i missed this server for a very long time. I want to come back and i regret any of my actions, i miss this server and want to come back and play again and see some of my old friends, since when i got banned i realised how much this community meant to me and that i really liked it. i do believe my actions were wrong but i acknowledge that i wont do them ever again.

Evidence: None

+1

What Victor said.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Ik you, your blacklisted from joining mutilple TS's because how you acted and how immature you were. You kept joining and said that he only let you in because of being both in Arc. You have a bad reputation with the old people not saying I am one but still. 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

1 hour ago, Bansheey said:

Ik you, your blacklisted from joining mutilple TS's because how you acted and how immature you were. You kept joining and said that he only let you in because of being both in Arc. You have a bad reputation with the old people not saying I am one but still. 

yes i was immature in the past. but it has been a year don't you think people change? and to answer your question im only blacklisted from one TS which is 74th

Edited by KosoyS