Exiled

Josh Nixon's, Head of Manufacturing Department Application

In Game Name: Josh Nixon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63557864

Crafting Table experience level: 125 (max)

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:
The Manufacturing Department ensures that personnel are equipped with additional weapon kits such as the Underbarrel and additional ammunition (small ammo kits, Rifle ammo types, Shotgun ammo types and so on) with better damage impact or other skills. Of course, they also provide cheap ammunition and can produce ammunition and distrubute that to the other members. So they are largely responsible for providing the site with ammunition and weapon modifications.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:
I think I fit in as the head of the production department because I take my time in stressful situations (= e.g. raids), which may be a bad thing, but I need time to think about a working system and to inform and manage the people involved, and of course I work on a very balanced distribution of the production staff (e.g. having one worker in the EZ and another in the LCZ for a constant supply in the main areas). Until now I have always enjoyed working as a Manufacturer and have always had a organized system on distribution of supplies, and those who have seen me can testify to that. I am always in favor of a very organized system that should be applied. I don't have much experience with SCP in the past, but if there is one thing I can do, it is to manage people successfully.

Edited by Just Ben
Edited Title and some info, because it was incorrect. My fault.

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<