Maxwell Williams

Maxwell's HoMD Application

In Game Name:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108300068

Crafting Table experience level: 125 

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The manufacturing department has the role of supplying armed units on site with ammunition, grenades, attachments, gasmasks and during breaches they can also provide the Micro H.I.D to the E11 Commander. The manufacturing personnel has to spread out tactially around the site, in order to provide armed units in each zone with the equipment they need.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: Before the changes to the manufacturing department i played alot Site Quarter Master. I played it so much that i managed to get level 50 relatively quickly because of that. While i played the job became boring after a while due to only a small selection of things you could do. Now i havent played as the new manufacturing personell, i think that HoMD is a interesting job due to the many  things he can make and can be quite the game changer. I would also be good at telling the other manufacturing personnel where to set up shop, so that everyone can get what they want without needing to walk very far. I also think id be a good fit because im quite active on the server, and will play the job whenever feel like it and not bored of it. My products would also be pretty cheap, of course not everything will be free but ill try to make it so that even the people with little money can buy something from me.  So in summary i would be a good fit because i like the changes that were implemented to the job and would like to try them out, and im pretty active on the server and id say that is a bonus.

Edited by Maxwell Williams