Steam Name: jKR

Discord Name: In main Discord: Maxwell Williams

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108300068

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): 

Spoiler

Warnings.thumb.jpg.6f1ce231b51ff25b7e70eaa2f780b0c6.jpg

Your Current Playtime: 2w 2d

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

I have actually thought about this one, and i want to join MC&D for the sole purpose: Money. Money is what gives MC&D the power and the status they have. With the money they can bankrupt a whole city, or even start a war but they dont because they want to make even more money. Without it, MC&D most likely wouldn't exist. That is what makes MC&D so interesting and also why i want to join it.  That is also what my main focus will be. I will find new and interesting ways to make money. Whether its by selling apartments or housing spaces, or by selling weapons and anomalies to benefit our allies. It can also be by having sales on certain products or letting my Bouncers and Agents to be hired as mercenaries. I would also advertise by using comms, text screens, or even paying civilians to spread the word. My goal would also be to stay as neutral as possible, avoiding unnecessary conflicts with GOIs and instead trying to make new allies. Because in the end, what matters is the profit.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: Im gonna be honest, i play it from time to time. Most of the time i play it when there is a salesman on, as he can give us better equipment to help us with searching for anomalies. However if i get the salesman role, i would become more active and try to play more often.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes i have, i understand them and i will do my best to follow them.

Edited by Maxwell Williams

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Community Feedback

Good Application

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may ask for the whitelist in game and the role in the discord.

Spoiler

Spoiler