guppy

Head of Manufacture Application

In Game Name: Enjur Roberts 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39814724

Crafting Table experience level: 125/125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The Manufacture Dep. is a department of manufacturing supportive ammunition to the foundation's guards, MTF squads (like Epsilion and Nu-7) etc etc. They Support the foundation by giving ammunition to the whole facility and make them have enough to fight and load. If Manufactures never existed, the whole facility will be out of ammo and maybe turn into panic and chaos. This is why the foundation personnel hire the best people to help the foundation with ammo and other supportive objects to the foundations honor and glory. So I will be willing to help the facility with ammunition and support. 

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: Because I have spent hours and hours of the MD (manufac Dep so for now imma say MD for short). And I have helped so much MTF units with ammo and stuff, I also think it will be easy and important to be a MD since I have used it for a lot of time now. Everytime I go to the MD job to help the people with ammo and other support. I will try my hardest to be the best MD ever. ❤️

Also if HMD (head of manufuc dep) has slots like O5 then you can just deny this.

-Mister Enjur Roberts 

hello wearwolf players

Spoiler

+1

Nice application and well expressed. I think you are worth it. Just one issue, I never saw you as Manufacturing Personnel, but that might either be because you have a different timezone or I just go offline to early in the week. Anyways, would be nice to see you if you get accepted ;).

3 hours ago, Crusty said:

Also if HMD (head of manufuc dep) has slots like O5 then you can just deny this.

Nah, we are all just a mess of one slot lol.

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<