Permanent ban appeal

Server you got banned from: SCP

Your name in-game: Wiki?

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155779481

Admins' name that banned you: Doesn't say

Admin's steamID: Doesn't say

Why did you get banned?: Advertising another community 

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I do not know what community I advertised but I am not going to deny that I did advertise a community because of the way I used to act back in March when I was banned. I used to be an absolute minge on most servers I played and I am starting to really feel the consequences on many communities I used to be part of and all it is showing is a lot of regret for my actions, especially on the SCP RP server as this was one of the servers I played the most.

I am sorry for advertising a community, my actions were stupid and I can say without a doubt that I will not repeat these actions, I really miss the SCP RP community and I had a lot of fun while playing the server. If unbanned I will do my utmost best not to break any rules and if I do I am willing to go back on this ban. I am sorry for my actions and this will never happen again.

Anything else?: Sorry.

My guy. Advertising another community should have gotten you COMMUNITY BANNED. I know that because ive seen one guy get banned for it on the SWRP server when i played there. You should be lucky that its a ban from this server only and that this wasnt taken higher up by staff. As for whether or not your apologies are sincere and true, i cannot determine that, not yet at least, so will give you...

Neutral

EDIT: I accidentally put in neutral/-1 not neutral. That was a typo. my apologies.

Edited by Makarov

Ban is valid

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.