Lukass

MC&D Salesman Application

Steam Name: [W-G] Gino

Discord Name: GinoBoyyy#6942

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149392113

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): I have 4 warns but they are from 1 year ago. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2309677862

Your Current Playtime: 3 days and 23 hours, I know it's not a lot but I have learned all mechanics of the game, all factions. I took close look on how to be a good MC&D.

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I want to join because I dont want to be waiting for a Salesman to start doing something as MC&D, I want to be able to do it myself make MC&D powerful by making deals with the government and selling weapons, drugs, anomalies to the people. MC&D is one of the best jobs to do actual in-game RP and I want to be one.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: I play as a Bouncer/Agent everytime there is a Salesman on, because we can do more RP with the Government and citizens by selling weapons and having deals with them. A simple Agent or Bouncer can't do much without a salesman.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes i've read it. I know I cannot sell to any D Class or Foundation personnel inside the facility. I know that Agents and Bouncers can become mercenaries if hired but everything has to be approved by the salesman which cannot become a mercenary. MC&D can raid the facility only if they are hired as mercenary to attack them or if they have been provoked. I know that I must follow all the server rules and regulations and that I have to act profesional (No minging or trolling), in MC&D communication is very important so I must be in a discord VC or talk frequently in comms. I have to work with my Bouncers/Agents to make MC&D, if I fail my whole squad fails. I know I represent MC&D, I will not disappoint you.

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCnD Management has decided to accept your application. Well done.

Good Application

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may ask for the whitelist in game and the role in the discord.

Spoiler

Spoiler