Mario Oregano

Request Unban For Permanent Ban (No admin has Denied nor Accepted my appeal.)

Server you got banned from: SCPrp Werewolf Gaming

Your name in-game: Mario Oregano is my steam name.

Your SteamID: 76561198239116118

Admins' name that banned you: N/A

Admin's steamID: N/A.

Why did you get banned?: Does not say on my ban.

Evidence(Un-necessary):  N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  I got banned over a year ago not really something that i deserve to be unbanned for but its been a long time most servers ban this long for hacking.

Anything else?: I have recently started playing some Garry's Mod and i would like to play on the only good SCPrp server because every other one is not from europe and nobody speaks english in them and has high ping.

Edited by Mario Oregano

Yeah, you were banned in September of last year for "NH2RP + Mass RDM + DTS (get a life and grow up instead of minging like this)".

I assume the staff member who banned you is no longer part of the staff team since I cannot find their SteamID on the staff spreadsheet so they cannot offer any insight into the heck of a ban reason you got 😛

Even if the previous Staff who banned you would read this I highly doubt that he will remember you and could say anything to the Ban Reason

Edited by Sven Sky

I looked into what DTS meant i dont really know what it means and it says Dont tell someone to kill themselves and im pretty sure i have not told someone to kill someone in garry's mod.

Edited by Mario Oregano
Just now, Retard Obliterator said:

Shitposting as a staff memeber?

See if they wasnt desperate for staff, they would not have got you in not by a long shot.

Mfw you can only express your self for easy +1's by using a le epic trollface

Hmm, ignoring my points and focusing on that....nice!
also... Sad Emoji

+1

While the reason is serious, he's had the time to think over what he has done. If he does it again, he knows the consequences.

Edited by Brandon Low
Removing colour on main text.