Doobie

SCP-096 Whitelist application

RP-Name: Oshy Malta

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456458055

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 4d 13h 15m 57s

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):  4. FailRP - Breaking someone out of cuffs as 999. FailRP- (Makes massive amount of insta kill drinks). FailRP- (Continuing to make more insta kill drinks). RDMX1 Killing Nu-7 CO in front of elevator.

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes, I've read them quite recently and understand what to do and what not to do.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes, do not use your SWEP to break down you CC doors. Do not kill other SCP's.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes, I mostly play on weekends, but i do play on Weekdays as well. (School)

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: MTF/E-11 should report to last known location of 096. After, they will turn away from this being until they feel/know that 096 is behind them. A bag or object that covers 096's face is then placed on his had and not to be left loose or untight. 096 is then taken back to its Containment Cell and the bag is removed whilst MTF/E-11 is looking backwards. They then leave the room and close the CC doors.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: Chase after the D-Class until he has been kiled by my SWEP attack. Wait at my location until E-11/MTF has come to recontain me. Apply what I know about the Containment Procedures into my own actions and allow myself to be contained, unless the MTF/E-11 has seen my face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): Keep chasing after SCP-096-1, then after he is killed, I would go back to where they were, and kill them in the correct order.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: If there is enough evidence to prove that it was a mistake, I should stop the Roleplay and ask an admin what I should do. If the admin tells me it was an accident, i will continue RP'ing

21 hours ago, Kian Raanvik said:

+1

We have enough 096 tbh but noone plays 

Thats Precisely the reason I want to play SCP-096, he's a huge deal to the SCP-RP, and one of the main SCP's that people know about, 096 is a huge deal to the fandom and I wish I could play as best as I can. 

2 hours ago, SquashY22 said:

Thats Precisely the reason I want to play SCP-096, he's a huge deal to the SCP-RP, and one of the main SCP's that people know about, 096 is a huge deal to the fandom and I wish I could play as best as I can. 

More like hes the most annoying SCP to deal with when 096 pics are everywhere. xD

+1. I mean, why not?