NIPS

nips/adi staff app

In Game Name: nips

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:232256992

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: no

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): vip all jedi sr knight Adi

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: yes i have owned 4 servers and have bean staff on a lot of rp servers i have also ep on plent of servers 

Playtime: 1week 2 days

Predicted time on server per week: 70h

Warns/bans: 1

Do you use a microphone: yes

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: to help people and to learn more skills and to make sure that the server stays a serious rp server and to make everyone happy to help in events if needed and to help with any trainings or any of the other sort

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

As I said before, I have had a lot of experience as a staff member, I know what can happen and I strive to make sure the people that want to break rules are not getting away with it and can serve the right punishment that they deserve. Also, seeing that I'm on late I can deal with late-night rule breakers with ease. I think you want me because I have a lot of experience, time playing on the server, busting a lot of rule-breakers and mainly just helping the server, I'd love to be a staff member especially to stop those who break rules and to keep this community very calm. I have ton of time to spare for this server and I am looking forward for the future of this server. You should choose me as, quite frankly, I know what I’m doing, in both how I can moderate the community and how I can develop it to be even better than it is currently (even though it’s fantastic currently!). I’m a very trusted person, I’m respectful, responsible, mature, and at the end of the day, when you are nice with me, I’ll be the friendliest person you will every have met. I’m comical and can have a laugh, not only that, I know what I’m talking about in regards to rules/information and, I work very well in heated/pressured environments, such as Admin sits, where I always know how to speak to them in the right way, in order to solve the situation. I love helping people out, and I care about the fellow people I roleplay with, as I take roleplay very seriously, as it’s quite honestly, tons of fun! Not only that, I’m very helpful and I abide by all the rules listed in the server, and I’m sure to be one of the first people to correct someone if they are breaking a rule or falsely accusing. I also have almost immaculate experience with ULX and BLogs, not to mention rushing to a scene where someone needs an admin's help meaning I am always on duty ready for any crisis, emergency or dispute. Additionally I'm well connected to the community, I am also able to complete my own sits yet be included in other admins sits if any help is needed. Players that tend to be aggressive and violent in behavior can disturb other admins and make them become violent and aggressive by me keeping calm yet strict to get my point across and not to provoke any other behavior. By achieving a staff member rank I wont be bias by letting other staff members break the rules but to be stern and show that they were in the wrong instead of letting it go passed as if they were above the rules. By being a staff member I wont just look for the obvious rule breakers but also for the smaller rule breakers that Meta-Game, Not advertise correctly or spam chat or microphone. I know most rules to mind yet may also need to look at the MoTD to look for changes or to correct myself. Being a staff member is not a one time thing it takes pride and makes you feel like you, so you feel like part of the community almost conjoined and connected as if you are one with the community.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):
The reason I wish to become a Staff Member is that I absolutely admire what they do. I want to be staff to help the server become more popular and enhance experiences. So far this is the third Garry's Mod DarkRP server I have been on, the community is great and friendly. I would like to make a change in order for players not to depend on themselves to sort out the crisis. I have also been out of the staff business as they say for a while now and really want to put something back into the community. To summarize I would like to be staff because I have a desire to help the server and the players; Not to mention that I feel like i have to return something back to the community that has helped me ever so much. If I am to become a staff member I am more than ready to be trained for new ideas, rules and updates to the server that could benefit anyone and everyone. I looked and looked for a server, but I had always seemed to have missed this one. Which is unfortunate, as, as soon as I logged into this server, I was, not kidding, amazed. I had found a server I had enjoyed, job system worked well, great and loving community, and most importantly,  staff that can actually do their job.However, sadly, it is evident that there are many rule breakers in your community, and I started getting supremely annoyed when my experience was getting ruined by these people, who would keep and keep doing it in the early morning  or late nights when there is no Staff online. As a Moderator on your server, this will allow me personally to feel like my moral responsibility of keeping everyone happy and make sure everyone is abiding by the rules, will be complete. I don’t want to just a player on your server, I want to be someone is contributing to it and helping and assisting every single member for a majority of my future playing time, and I’d love to start serving and helping out, may it be by punishing rule breakers or answering questions, or even just welcoming some randie to the server and show him/her about.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: yes i understand 

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: nothing at all becouse it is not a rp role 

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: the next week try my hardest and duble my hours and make sure i do over the recommended amounts of tickets 

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: ignore him and leave him alone do not say anything to him just be nice 

Anything else: i have dyslexia so sorry if spelling is wrong and i am a vert happy person and like sport rugby/boxing 

Edited by NIPS

Neutral

The staff application is good in the ways you have answerd the questions (you even have more words on "why do you stand out amongst other candidates than the 200 words part) 

(My problem is that the application is a little hard to read, you could make it easier by adding colours to the question and put a space in between the question and your answer. Like this:

Question:

Answer: )

You only have 1 weeks playtime and you're very new to the server

You forgot the WGSWRP in the anything else section

Edited by Green [Delta]

Ima give you a +1

i think you’re a good guy, from what I’ve heard your a very respected user

In a RP perspective, you’re a great Jedi

you have enough playtime, but could have more

very active recently

former ct 2245 bong

+1

Good level headed lad
Feel like the play time is a bit low but that doesn't stop you from being a fair & consistent staff member

IC you are very formal

OOC you get on well with others clone & Jedi and also have never seen you "Go too far" with anything

8 hours ago, Silent said:

Very Low  playtime

Somewhat ridiculous weekly playtime

Play more of the server and apply when you become more well known

Why is 1 week playtime considered very low when the requirement is just 5 days?

11 hours ago, Resentment said:

Why is 1 week playtime considered very low when the requirement is just 5 days?

It is considered low playtime amomgst other candidates. I.e. most of the candidates on here have at least 2-5 weeks

Neutral

Good application

Previous staff experience

New to the server

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21