Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1 :450116981

Your Age:14

Your In-Game Playtime:8w2d

Your Warns:9

Rate Your RP Skills:8/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-6"The Gentleman"

Spoiler

Male. European descent. Balkan origin. Looks to be in his mid-40s, but is biologically much older.
Usually seen wearing a suit and a vest.

A very social person often seen around the site talking to personnel. He is a strong advocate for strict work ethics. He is very old fashioned in his methods and in the way he acts. He is considered as a realistic person and sometimes even pessimistic about certain situations.

He is a good friend of O5-3"The Philoshoper Scientist" due to them both striving for stricter work ethics but also because of their similar views on topics.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:Of course

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):Well it is pretty simple. From the time I have joined this server I was always interested in administrative roles because of the fun they provide. From the first time I got the HoEA whitelist in early V5 to the SD position I got "recently" I learned a lot of things and gained a lot of important insight to how things work in each and every job. Starting with my lenghty HoEA wl possesion where I for the first time was a part of a genuine administrative WL group in which I learned how to negotiate, interrogate, make friends and enemies and most importantly respect for the chain of command. Next on the agenda is my longest career with the Ethics Committee where I held high ranking and managing positions working alongside some of the best people ever and where I learned the importance of treating people equally and fairly, how to motivate people and to appear as a friend. My Site Director past as of lately is one of inactivity sadly because of school and other things, but in the past I used to play the job much more and I would say I did a good job. I learned how to make priorities and how to not micro manage all problems but rather let the appropriate people do their job.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:An O5 council member differs from almost every site administration because of his way of thinking and information given or found out by him.He knows the real extent of things around himself and he knows almost everything about anyone he wants,even the least useful personnel to the SD.He understands the power he holds above everyone in the Foundation and the site itself.Furthermore he himself knows that he alone can't do much so he always makes sure to be strict but as honest and good to site administration that run all of his sites around the world.He also understands how big of a target he is for other GOI and why if he was to fall into their hands there would be high threats to the entire Foundation unlike a SD or HoEA that are also important but not as an O5.He also differs from a normal site administration because of as said knowledge and information,he alongside other O5s find things out and everything about them sooner than an SD or HoEA and make a decision that he or other members filter down to the personnel that need to know.What is special about O5 is that they are a council they all decide on 1 thing unlike other site administration that only discuss multiple outcomes to situations in a meeting with other commanders and so on.An O5 is there to oversee and not to micro manage everything such as MTFs,departments and so on,some may want to take part in a project or a test for self amusement unlike an SD that would want to supervise them as much as he can.When it comes to GoI O5s are also special and different because they use DoEA to make deals but rarely do they ever come into contact with a GOI member unless a leader with useful information.

What is the O5 Council?:
The O5 council is the highest known body of power in the Foundation. It consists of 12 members and sometimes an additional member to break up ties in votes. The members of the council have to work together to make the right decision at the right time. Everything from world ending scenarios to budget cuts on certain project, they oversee it all. Most members don't do the everyday dirty work, of course they give orders down the Chain of Command to the simple researcher and security guard. They too have limits though from a higher power that they and a spare few others know of.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:
As of writing this application I am a Vice-Chairman in EC and a Site Director.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):I would prefer to focus on the department I have the most experience and knowledge on that is the Ethics Committee.

Edited by Walter Webb

omg walter applied for o5 omg omg omg omg omg omg

also i love how some people have +1d like 4 apps for the same fucking position lmao

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

+1

Active pretty much everyday, RP Experiences with him prove that he is mature for his age, professional and can rp well. Not to mention his time and dedication. Good luck walter

Animated GIF

ACCEPTED

Council have granted you to a chance to become a part of this council, your trial begins when you message me with all of your details for the SS

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager