Engel

096 Application

RP-Name: Sethy Krueger

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:164211367

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 5D 15H (Roughly, as if now?)

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): LhXwZnI.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes, And i come back to them when i'm unsure of something.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: When someone sees your face and runs, you chase them down and kill them and immediately sit down at the spot of their death, unless someone else has seen your face.

I Am to always sit in the right corner facing it sitting down

When i am out of my containment chamber either due to door malfunction or someone saw my face, i am to find and kill SCP-096-1 who is, the person that saw my face, no one else.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yeah i'm sure! plus i'm on daily.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: Once 096 has breached, E-11 And B7 Are immediately called in and everyone around the area of 096 is to be cleared out immediately by operators from E11 And B7, they are to traverse the area walking backwards to avoid triggering 096, and once they're near him or they stumbled upon him, they are to carefully rotate to the back of 096, cuff and bag them and take them back to their containment cube while staying on guard, as they arent in the clear untill 096 is confirmed to be in the CC Again, all the while 096 is to sit down where he has killed his latest victim, he is also not to resist cuffs and look around,

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: I Chase down the D-Class as fast as i can and when i kill him. i immediately sit down where i killed him and await either, someone else looks at my face. or i get cuffed and bagged, and taken back to my CC.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): When i confirm the kill on 096-1 i circle back around and kill the rest of them yes. It's a good RP Scenario cause if i was chasing 096-1 out of my CC, people would know im on the loose and chasing, and would notify the rest. if they didnt see the warning and saw my face, well that's tough luck. i kill them and then sit down after my last and latest kill

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I'm pretty sure there are no accidents on this one, they should've been more careful. i kill them and continue to be transported. if they wish to call a sit, then so be it really.

Animated GIF

Accepted
Sethy Krueger
Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.
You're very aware of the rules and already becoming involved with the community.