Noahno

Wrights Event Team Application.

In game Name: SSGT Wright | Jacobb Wright | Agent Wright

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420430728

List of warns: I have nine current warns 2 for RDM, 3 for meta, 1 for abuse of pac 3, if i'm not mistaken the RDM and meta are from last year. Those are the more important warns.

Any previous or current staff experience: I used to be a Moderator for Gaming Light's SCP RP.

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min): In my personal opinion I think you should pick me for the Event Team because I think I would be a great fit for it. I think I would be a responsible person when being apart of it and use it for making events and making sure people enjoy it. I have been on the server for a while and I think im pretty well known in the community by now, I think that being in the Event Team will be a great advancement to for me to show the SCP RP community on this server how fantastic I can be, I want to be given a chance to show you that I am capable of being apart of the Event Team controlling events and managing them. If I were to be picked I would act as any other Mod or Event Team member, I would act professional as anyone else apart of the team meaning no doing anything stupid, Be responsible for the events and if something goes wrong, im kind, respectful and friendly to others as well, I can come up with many reasons as to why I should be given a chance for the staff team, as they say, Actions speak louder then words, which is why if I passed this phase I would be glad to take a interview and show the team what I got, this is why I think I should be apart of the Event Team.

Your event plan: In a alternate universe, there's a site just like the one we are on now, they understood that there are many different ones, but ours stood out the most as of how dysfunctional the site is with SCPS breaching every 45 minutes, they found this unacceptable and found the need to step in they had used a portal created to enter our universe. They are going to be sending 2 TAU Operatives to the site, when sent they will attempt to clean up the mess the foundation had. Though when TAU arriving from the portal, its on the surface meaning they have to attempt to go through GA, though what they forgot is they left behind a portal on the surface in the sewers where anyone can stumble upon, and stumble upon they did when a Sarkic Cult member steps through the Portal, the means of how it was able to come is unknown but the Issue is there familiar  with the location and know were the foundation, but before being able to access the site the Member cant go by themself, so the cult member ends up possessing whoever he sees on the surface to become a cult member and while this is happening the Foundation noticed the sky changing a redish orange , and it seems the TAU were able to tell whats happening, TAU currently would have unique items but it wont be enough, the Combat units will have to team with the TAU to take out the monster, but is it possible to team or come up with a plan when the whole site is dysfunctional? Guess we would have to find out during the event if given the opportunity to do so.

That would be my big event, though if given the chance to proceed in the phases, I can come up with small events that would take place when there are no big events.

Edited by Noahno

Neutral

Reading through what poprob said. If this is true well that isn't the best look on you. But really looking at the app the event idea has no real actual objective to reach, ik it's abit harder for SCP events compared to something like NRP or SWRP but more thought should be used for it. 

I put it neutral because there isn't alot of event planners and they are in need so. If you get accepted my tip is to make sure to have it objective based 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

And people say im toxic.

Yeah. Popbob and kinqu really said it all. While all i can add is: Sometimes ive seen you mess around in nu7. Minging would be a harsh word here so it would be better to say youre "mildly messing around".

1 hour ago, popbob said:

scp rp manager xunt exposing known scp retard popbob so sad ; ((

after all we are in a gmod server with no democracy, meaning xunt word and opinion is law, so please so like and +1 all xunt posts for me please unless you want to end up like the other 4 guys who went against him

I will do this to prevent being banned thank

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

8 hours ago, popbob said:

scp rp manager xunt exposing known scp retard popbob so sad ; ((

after all we are in a gmod server with no democracy, meaning xunt word and opinion is law, so please so like and +1 all xunt posts for me please unless you want to end up like the other 4 guys who went against him

This popbob forum warrior larp is worse than that "truth" shit gordon pulled. I do not know why you waste your time typing huge paragraphs that SMT isn't going to read or take into consideration because you're Urano Rock.

Popbob and makarov r fools take other people's advice 

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

On 12/12/2020 at 2:03 PM, Xunt said:

these are people who's opinions should not be taken into account

Providing valid infomation and actual opinions, i mean apart from kinqu, fuck that guy he played scp rp instead of doing his polish online school.

13 hours ago, Kinqu said:

Holy shit this app got so much attention borat came back from dead

Thank you for your amazing information providing to this discussion.

Not going to be as braindead as The truth, just here to express my opinion without shitposting like the rest of these monkeys