Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: HighSoviet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149583247

Current rank on the server: Lieutenant Colonel 

What is your playtime: 2 weeks 23h

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes its good

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Definitely I have dream to be Battalion 

Quick summary about you: When I'm not on the server I go to school I don't like it but I'm in my last year so doesn't matter I'm very active when not on the server but I still have time to make a couple hours on when i have done my occupations when I'm out of character. 

In Character Section -

In-Game name: Wolf 

Highest rank obtained: Temp EXO 

What current rank do you have: LT COL 

What is your current regiment: CG 

What should we pick you for Battalion: I think Battalion should pick me because I am personally very friendly with everyone else I'm a peoples person I can take my time with people if they don't get how things work but also I can be enforce rules and stand my ground when needed if something goes wrong. When I'm in charge I'm very flexible with environments/situations so there isn't just one way I can think outside the box all the time and also take other opinions from other people when leading people at the time. I reckon as well my back ground of my regiment CG (Clone Guards) will play apart of me being a responsible person all the time when on the server I believe that people before me must come first so as I respect and give my loyalty to  everyone who is on the server and tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Also I am very straight forward with people I don't like to beat around the bush I like to get to the point of matters that occur on the server. finally I am very patient with thing I like to wait and see thing be done not rushed I prefer thing to be looked over once or twice not just one look and thrown away. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: Battalion as whole is a widely respected bunch of people that keep the base running as it should be basically the heart they will only jog/walk during no attacks on the base they will bring someone forward to do cadet training if no-one is stepping up to full-fill there job, they will also grant or deny privileges that would be allowed. But Battalion isn't just granting and denying when in charge they will get access to Voice AMP which will be used to communicate with all the different regiments in the Events . At 2nd LT you have more responsibility as you will supervise a regiment which will be full-fill you list of responsibilities you keep and the power you hold at your job. Also if you are not leading the Event you must listen to Battalion that is leading and stay mid-back lines.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: No I have never been banned or demoted or neither kicked from a regiment.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes I completely do I respect and give my 200% loyalty to Battalion for doing the difficult job they do keeping everyone in line at all time. 

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? : Battalion that isn't leading would not be in the frontlines but in the mid-back lines of the battle they are very important people and must not be front lining with regiments like (501st,212th,327th and GM) they MUST be out of the way so they are neither killed or captured by (EC). Also if 2nd LT and above you may stay with you regiment that you supervise but you CANT give the regiment direct orders if you are not leading the Event but you may give the commanding officer locations or directions on what way they are suppose to go. But if not in battle you must attend defcon 5 duties. 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? : A officer Cadet would have to do a Debrief, Lead a base attack and a mandatory training  

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? : As Co-Leader you must help the leader and make sure he/she doesn't get overwhelmed with orders. But with that comes you helping the Leader make big decisions like (defcon 1, Big push's, where to place barricades and where to place each regiment) so you must comfort when he/she is making choices.

Anything else: Auto correct is a god 

Neutral

High Rank

Missing out some things on the app

Low playtime

Current Ranks:
Battalion Warrant Officer Event Planner

Past Ranks:
Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL | Event Planner | GM LT CMDR | 212th SGTM

image0.png

Neutral/-1

I have been playing the server a while and I dont think i have actually ever seen you in game or even in tab

You have low-ish play time and CG is also kinda struggling, I am sure your an amazing person so sorry for the Neutral/-1

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

Neutral/-1

Postives:

-High rank

Negatives:

-I have never spoken to you but that's a more of a me problem

- Decent playtime. Not the best but could work

-Missing some parts for the application

Good luck

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Neutral

Who are you?

Got a High Rank

Low Playtime

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Neutral 

Out of the people I know from CG, you are one of the better ones. 

High rank in CG. 

Missing a little bit on the About me section.

CG is currently in a bit of a state, could spiral into something worse if one of their better SOs leaves. 

Good luck!

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------