Engel

Seth's SD App

In Game Name: Sethy Krueger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164211367

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Well to start it off, Sometime ago i was a part of a Special Operations force in another community, which got disbanded, and then the force was attempted to get it revived again with me and another two at the helm. and in another game in another community, i was Second in command to a ''Secret service'' like unit until i became the first in command. And that's pretty much it, Unless you count current experience.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I Feel like i can be a Good SD Due to my everyday and all day activity, cause if im ever needed in a pinch. i can come without an obstacle. There's also my wisdom and past experience in leadership that i mentioned, I Care for everyone and would put the safety and security of the site and it's personnel ontop and make sure that everything goes smoothly, Oh and i have the large and burning desire to serve and do great things for the foundation.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: The Site Director is the highest ranked person on site (If an O5 Is not currently present at the time) He has full authority over the site and can send out any orders that he seems fit, He's behind every decision and choice that is made on site (Unless again, an O5 Is present and makes an order instead) The Director awnsers to no one but the O5 Council Itself, and if needed. the O5 Council can pass down orders to them for the director to execute on behalf of the council.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is a group of extremely powerful people that are the overseers of the foundation. They have complete free will and supreme power of the foundation itself. stretching across sites worldwide. Their Identites, Roles. operations and ideals and plans are all highly classified They are the invisible hand that controls the foundation from the darkness. No official has higher power than them

Animated GIF

Bump, sorry. no one commented or replied whatsoever on this, it has been 48 hours ever since i posted the app. and i got permission from lorex to do this. so dont witch-hunt me. kthx

Animated GIF

1 hour ago, a difficulty tweak said:

Neutral

Definitely competent, can RP however I think you need more experience to play SD.

I Mean i only got SA As Site administration to be. everything else is combat units like CI And E-11 :ppp

Edited by Sethy
Fixed emoji face shh

Animated GIF

+1

Well written application, saw him as Site Admin before from now to then. Personal Experiences proof him mature enough. What else can I say? 

On 12/13/2020 at 6:58 AM, Sethy said:

Bump, sorry. no one commented or replied whatsoever on this, it has been 48 hours ever since i posted the app. and i got permission from lorex to do this. so dont witch-hunt me. kthx

Barely got any replies on my App too. Possibly because theres nothing to criticise about your app lel.

16 hours ago, a difficulty tweak said:

Neutral

Definitely competent, can RP however I think you need more experience to play SD.

Mixed Feelings. Like I said I haven't seen him too much but I did see him as a Site Adviser and whenever he was on he seemed competent enough.

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<

3 minutes ago, Just Ben said:

+1

Well written application, saw him as Site Admin before from now to then. Personal Experiences proof him mature enough. What else can I say? 

Barely got any replies on my App too. Possibly because theres nothing to criticise about your app lel.

Mixed Feelings. Like I said I haven't seen him too much but I did see him as a Site Adviser and whenever he was on he seemed competent enough.

Much obliged for the feedback!

Animated GIF

16 minutes ago, John Synergy said:

+1, I've seen him play and he's great.
He's competent and mature so that's always a plus with command.
Darn you for defeating my monthly CI Raid.

Much obliged for the feedback! ^^ Also, sorry for stopping your raid, it was my job :ppp better luck next time! 

5 hours ago, Sam Kelly said:

+1 

+ Chill guy
+ has experience in leading people
= Maybe try being an SA.

Much obliged! my man!

Animated GIF

+1good guy correct answers and not mentally retarded so

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

42 minutes ago, Kinqu said:

- Nice guy.

- Good app.

-Saw him play a lot.

dont we all do that? lol

+1

My man, much obliged really! have a great day Kinqu. sorry i keep misspell your name like ''Kingu'' :ppp

Animated GIF

8 hours ago, Lando Lovelace said:

Actually braindead 

Metagames everything and anything

Evidence? 

+1 

You are an alright guy when I see you in game,you play a lot of E-11 commander so you know how to lead a certain amount of people and you know how to RP and have fun at the same time.The application is good and it checks all of the requirements.

PS.less simp action 

35 minutes ago, Walter Webb said:

Evidence? 

+1 

You are an alright guy when I see you in game,you play a lot of E-11 commander so you know how to lead a certain amount of people and you know how to RP and have fun at the same time.The application is good and it checks all of the requirements.

PS.less simp action 

Much obliged really walter! Thanks for the feedback as always. and thanks for the vote of confidence on my e-11 abilities!

P.S Im no simp man cmon wtf

Edited by Sethy

Animated GIF

I really wanna give you a +1 but I've only seen you play SA or any Administration job once unless im blind, currently I'm neutral but I'm willing to change it to a +1 if I see you more active on those jobs

42 minutes ago, Nell said:

I really wanna give you a +1 but I've only seen you play SA or any Administration job once unless im blind, currently I'm neutral but I'm willing to change it to a +1 if I see you more active on those jobs

I Have actually played SA More than once, also. it's just SA since that's the only administration job i could play in the meanwhile

Animated GIF

Yes sorry holiday season and all.

Your application for site director has been ACCPETED

While the application overall is average what concerned me and still does is your lack of leadership experience. However due to the support and as I like to at least give a chance to people I have decided to accept your application. Hopefully I am not making a mistake but we will find out soon enough.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me Fixer#5863)

Edited by Fixer