Ben Smite

Ben Smite's 096's App

Application Template

RP-Name: Ben Smite

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:154521940

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 4 days 1 hour

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may
not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 

https://ibb.co/dMx6rHs

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: yES

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:

096 MAY ONLY use his CL5 keycard with doors that are directly in his way

096 may not turn or move around while calm (no-one has looked at his face)

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:  E-11 or B-7 may only contain SCP-096, by doing so they must avoid looking at his face, this can be done by walking behind the SCP until they walk into 
an object or cna feel 096 behind them they will need something that can completely cover 096's face making sure it's secured onto his face so it can't fall off once this is completed they can use containment cuffs or elastic cuffs and drag 096 back to his CC.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:

i would continue chasing after the D-Class, 096 may kill anyone who is blocking the target who looked at his face, they must be actively be obstructing you to be allowed to kill them, once the D class is killed SCP 096 must  sit down in the exact orientation you had killed the D class you may not move around until the swep has indicated someone else has looked at your face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): SCP 096 must kill anyone who looks at his face including people who where not involved in the ORG killing of SCP-096-1 meaning you must kill the MTF, D CLASS and Researcher, this would be a good RP scene because well 096 is insecure about his facial looks and kills anyone that looks at his face meaning if you where not todo this it would not keep the character of 096 killing people who looks at him if you didn't kill them it would ruin the RP because 096 is meant to kill anyone who looks at his face.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I would continue to act as SCP-096 and kill him, it's in my lore of being SCP-096 that i must kill anyone who looks at my face.

image.png

Edited by Ben Smite