Your in-Game Name: Ben Smite

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:154521940

Your Age: 19

Your In-Game Playtime: 4 days 5 hours

Your Warns: image.thumb.png.02f025811004988fa1ea39a512895579.png

Rate Your RP Skills: 8.5/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:  

O5-6: "The Puppet".

Male. European descent. American origin. Early 40s. Typically dresses in tasteful suits.

Rarely seen in public, but a very active member of O5 Command internally. What few are aware of is that he is a puppet inserted into the O5 Council by the Global Occult Coalition as a possible future attempt at hostile takeover, or perhaps a failsafe.

t seems possible that some or all of the other O5 Council members are aware of his status as a turncoat, and tolerate the situation for their own reasons. Perhaps they view him as a potential asset, or at least view the knowledge of his situation as a potential asset.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): 

I believe i should become apart of the O5 council because i have previous experience as an SD (before it was whitelisted) i have learnt the ropes of being site administration, i can bring great community skills, i am able to work in a team (of course myself and the SD), I'm able to make tough decisions in very stressful situations i have learnt this skill being the SA and SD before it was whitelisted because i had to help make and or make tough decisions when the foundation was under attack which resulted in the nuke being activated, i believe i would be a great assess to the O5 Council because of these situations that i have en counted where i have had to make a tough decision or assisted in making one.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

Each O5 members know almost everything about the foundation and its activates between the council, the O5 council make tough decision's on ensuring the site administration are running the foundation correctly & are responsible for making sure the SD is doing there job correctly, with anything the SD makes the O5 Council aware of and what they observe within the facility.

Every O5 has there only special purposes within the foundation, some deal with Researching, some deal with Mobile Task Forces some just do nothing at all and oversee, but they all have 1 thing in common which is where they all vote on the largest issues within the entire Foundation they help make votes that will lead the foundation forward. Which separates them from any other site administration globally.

O5 differs from any other site administration because they're the highest acting authority within the facility, hardly anyone knows of there existence, O5's are also able to know all the foundation personal voice via the radio communication that are used, which no-one else is capable of knowing every single foundation personals voice.

What is the O5 Council?:

A group of 12+ O5 Members, they don't use names they use numbers and code names such as  O5-6 "The Muppet", they have the highest access to information and power the foundation currently has, having access to such things mean they're the highest access within the foundation, they're who Control the foundation via Voting as the O5 Council as a whole, they have multiple layers of security which is endless, Personal have private security which can be called Personal task force or "Bodyguards", O5's information about them is always mislead so no-one ever founds out there identity or that they exist.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: No. but i did play as SD before it had been whitelisted.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Mobile Task Forces

Neutral

I'm gonna be neutral on this one since i have encountered and experienced some conversations and time with you. although not enough to fully paint you as someone i like to talk to. Oh. and the time. if you pump out more time and if i see and interact with you more i'm def gonna make it a +1

Animated GIF

On 12/14/2020 at 3:09 AM, SquashY22 said:

-1/+1

Dudes applying for O6 with only 4 days of Server Playtime, other than that, well described except for some parts but overall a good post. Never seen him on the server before.

Appreciate the comment, i'm working on being more active but have been apart of the community for almost two years, again thanks for the comment 🙂

Also as i'm aware 4days is all you need to apply for this position, might not show alot of playtime but it does meet the requirement needed.

Edited by Ben Smite

I mean true no one's stopping you from applying , but the O5 position needs someone that knows how administration and in general foundation works and I believe that 4 days is now enough time to undestand that.

Also how do you have 4 days playtime and have been playing for 2 years , you mustn't have been very active.

-1 App is ok just needs to be more active and known 

EDIT: Only played 8 hours since Sept 14th, 6 of which are from the last week, big no.
image.png.51c0a10b362e9c5c33e09c710d22f474.png
(Before you say it , i know you've been playing before then but your last username shows you've been very inactive in the past months)

Edited by Fayne™

DENIED

The Council have voted against your request to join the council, please try again at a later date

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager