Jakubson

Site Director Application for Jakubson

In Game Name: Jakubson Josh.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:446835904

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Never.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I do feel I'll be an amazing Site Director. I would think that being Site Director is better than good in my opinion.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? A Site Director must check if the Site is fully in order, Make sure people are doing their job, And most importantly manage the facility. Being a Site Director is hard, But can me a challenging job, For me, I think I can do my best in being Site Director. Site Director isn't only to shout orders, It's to also listen out to the community. Like new starting people or Veterans that forgot stuff. But yeah, As I said. I will do my best.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council are members of staff that either Own (In which I mean lead) a certain Department. These Members of staff have to make sure that their fellow mates are doing their job intended.

O5 Council Members are also important in a peculiar way, Which they can decide on what to do and how to make it as best as possible.

Edited by Jakubson
Pressed Enter accidentally.

Judging by other Serious candidates for Site Director with definetly more detail and explanation, I personally think that you aren't worth the position.

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<

21 hours ago, John Synergy said:

Out of interest, do you shorten your name to "Jakubs" when playing A-1? Checking as I have no clue who you are.

No, I'm not Jakubs. That is wrong, And I don't know who that is.

Your application for site director has been DENIED

No experience with leadership roles and you haven't told me why you would make a good SD. You may reapply in a week.

O5-5 ''The Survivor"