Lunar

SCP-662 Suggestion

SCP-662

"Butler's Hand Bell"

SAFE
-----

Special Containment Procedures:

SCP-662 should be kept in its red velvet lined case and stored in High Value Storage locker 23C located at ------- when not being utilized for testing or other appropriate activities. The item itself is safe to handle, and poses no known threats of any kind, though the effects generated could be considered highly valuable and variably powerful depending upon how the SCP is used.

SCP-662 is a small silver hand bell, 4 cm tall and 2 cm in circumference. The bell is missing its ringer. Within the inside of the bell, an inscription has been etched into the silver, reading: “Forever Mine – S.J.W.” The bell is susceptible to damage; however, given its safe nature, destruction has been deemed unnecessary. As it is made of very pure silver, it requires regular polishing to remain without tarnish.

When the bell is shaken as if to ring it, a soft chime can be heard (although this does not come from the bell). A short well-dressed Caucasian butler of self-proclaimed British heritage, calling himself Mr. Deeds, will appear from the nearest area not within line of sight, usually from around a corner. Mr. Deeds will address the ringer of the bell by their appropriate title and last name, and ask what it is they desire. His knowledge of individuals’ last names and titles is a mystery, as he himself will purport. Please see interview log 662-L1 for further details.

Most reasonable requests given to Mr. Deeds will result in satisfaction. However, there are limits to what he can do. He is unable to produce very complex items such as sports cars, luxury homes, or personal jets. If he is allowed to leave line of sight and return, he is able to produce smaller, less complex items such as a ham sandwich, a glass of iced tea, or even more luxurious items like caviar or a brick of gold. A list of notable items the butler has thus far been able to provide to those who ring the bell may be found in addendum 662-A1.

Mr. Deeds will also perform menial tasks, such as washing vehicles, preparing food, and cleaning bathrooms. If a request is deemed unreasonable or impossible by the butler, he will kindly tell the ringer so, and offer an alternative if one may be had.[/size=4]

The butler is not immune to ill actions taken against him while in sight. He has been killed or injured in multiple tests, and will remain either dead or injured until he is out of sight. Upon return with a ring of the bell, all previous injuries will have vanished and he will be groomed and well dressed in his uniform, and ready for the next order.[/size=4]

A more detailed explanation of the jobs he can perform and the limits to which he may be put can be found in the aforementioned interview log 662-L1. Test logs relating to his ability to heal himself, and those of the properties of the bell, may be accessed by any level 2 or higher personnel. All attempts to catch Mr. Deeds "disappearing" have faile , as equipment will either fail or he will find a suitable unobserved spot.

So Mr. Deeds will be a Whitelisted Job. When you are playing Mr. Deeds you will be able to spawn SCP-662 and you will not get out of the Noclip unless SCP-662 gets ringed (Yes it will have Noclip please see Rules for more information). SCP-662 can be moved via Gravity Gun and Mr. Deeds can spawn SCP-662 in empty Chamber in LCZ. Or Random Place with a reason (Only Permissions from Veteran or so and in-group rules will be explained). Mr. Deeds will not be a supply cabinet or a Salesman, and do the requests generaly been made (See the Addendum). Mr. Deeds could be "Friendly" to Foundation (Not killing any Foundation Personel or so). Hierarchy will decide it.
Noclip Rules:

Do not Abuse Noclip to stalk players.
Do not Abuse Noclip to go places.
Do not Use Noclip to RP as a "Ghost"
Do not Use your Noclip when a guy asks you. (Like can you fly for me etc.)

You may only Use your Noclip when disappearing, crafting or using your ability.

More information will be told you to when you get in to the group.

Ability Rules

You are not a supply Vendor.

You may not supply anything for yourself (unless requested).

You may not supply everything you have to someone (More information will be revealed in the group).

Spoiler

Abilities

Abilities will be requested from F4 Menu.

Clearance Level 2 or 3 Keycard. (CL 3 Depends on Hierarchy.)

Some Sidearms. (About 3, Gun Selection Depends on Hierarchy.)

Ammo Box.

Drinks. (Armor and HP Drinks.)

Random Equipment (Like Player Scanner, Riotshield, Lockpick, Hacking Keycard etc. (Depends on Hierarchy)

Spoiler

Purpose

First of all to revive Research RP, and increase the SCP's which is on the server. Secondly I thinked an SCP who has infinite possibilities RP with and SCP-662 will not be in a CC all the time so it will make fun to the Player who is playing it and make the jobs easy to the Player who is using Mr. Deeds

Spoiler

Application Template

Currently not ready.

And if somebody Abuses on the Job the Removal of WL will happen before telling to the Manager. And in the same way, non thrustworthy people won't be accepted.

Description:

With a whitelist and a bit more tweaking on the items , this is a cool scp to implement , also the ability to be moved and possibly be stolen by GOI's just adds to in .

+1

Edited by Fayne™

+1

- This sounds like a lot of fun, with it already giving me plenty of ideas on what I can do as, and with SCP-662.

- This additionally gives GOIs more purpose in the site and their abilities, and give more RP opportunities, perhaps SCP-662 will additionally be able to drop files and other RP related items for GOIs to use and spread, or even hack certain CPs to cause chaos, divert forces to certain area or general confusion (Obviously with restrictions and a nerf such as a cooldown). 

1 hour ago, Fayne™ said:

-snip-

15 hours ago, Jakob Himmler said:

-snip

15 hours ago, MasterFusions said:

-snip-

15 hours ago, Bread said:

-snip-

Thanks for your support!

7 hours ago, Jason Ray said:

while it worked well as an event idk if it will be done well by the playerbase

So any mingery abuse in the job will result in WHITELIST REMOVAL without telling the Owner, and the Owner would be notified. Mr. Deeds will not be a Hired Hitman or Primordial Contractor, yes there will be some expections (Like kill that Class-D). If a powerhungry CI cames in and requests everything Mr. Deeds will be answser with "Sorry Sir, I can't do that at the moment.". I will have a Ranking System in the group it goes: Trial, Member, Senior and Veteran similar to ISD. Veteran's and Senior's would oversee the players and make everything go allright.

59 minutes ago, That1RussianDude said:

+1

- This sounds like a lot of fun, with it already giving me plenty of ideas on what I can do as, and with SCP-662.

- This additionally gives GOIs more purpose in the site and their abilities, and give more RP opportunities, perhaps SCP-662 will additionally be able to drop files and other RP related items for GOIs to use and spread, or even hack certain CPs to cause chaos, divert forces to certain area or general confusion (Obviously with restrictions and a nerf such as a cooldown). 

So if AIC gets added I will request Server Hack SWEP and Hacking Keycard to Mr. Deeds to have GoI's have a counter to AIC, and when you think so they both are very simillar executing whatever they ordered to, But Mr. Deeds can do more then that, thats why it is top at the list. I might request some More SWEP's or entities to given to GoI's like Cerberus Suit etc. if Xunt still finds it Foundation is UP (And if Mr. Deeds supply GoI's something special Guns could be changed to original). And Mr. Deeds can spawn the SCP-662 other then LCZ Empty CC. Spawning it in Foundation will request a perm from a Senior (Places will be drawn out by the Management for an example: Glass Gate Control Room's Desk or Cafeteria) and doing outside the Foundation aka Surface will request a perm from Veteran (Same thing for an example: Hospital, Bank) Both of these ranks will decide it by looking at the current state of Server (Like E-11 is full you may spawn it on surface etc.)

5 hours ago, {KN~SMJ} Inspector Willrick said:

Remember, "Too hard to code"

Gamer you will just put the code in to entities and done no work.  If hierarchy looks up at MC&D Salesmans codes they can do it no problem smh

I like idea of SCP-662, but honestly don't think it would benefit server in any good way, just too many issues with it.

Edit: My edit didn't save first time cool

In short, hard to balance (weak - noone will care; strong - unbalanced/jobs become useless) not to mention takes too long for this kind of thing to be balanced (in short server should improve in easier related shit, cause this would take long as time to balance)

Did event with 662 related thing, didn't go well. And based on my experience of event I made I can tell ya that adding this would harm server. blah blah can't be arsed to write more due my edit not actually saving. might edit this latter dunno

Edited by Ivanskov | CSFreeloot.com
2 hours ago, Ivanskov | CSFreeloot.com said:

I like idea of SCP-662, but honestly don't think it would benefit server in any good way, just too many issues with it.

This will not be a WL like other SCP's mate, It will require activity and have ranking system in it. If found abusing the Player's Whitelist WILL BE REMOVED before telling the manager. If player request somethings over and over Mr. Deeds will reject the request? I see no point of you writing this, unless you specify them.

Honestly like the fact of it being WL espiscally with something as powerful as noclip

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

+1
It's actually an SCP with complexity and not just something that exists to breach or be a pest, meaning it could actually add a multitude of RP scenarios. It also provides GOIs with another reason to actually try infiltrate the foundation.

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

Denied

After much discussion with SMT, we have decided this SCP will simply be extremely hard to balance and make it fun at the same time. For this reason, we will keep it reserved as an event SCP from time to time.