funny femur breaker#2370

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:173037592

Your Current Warns 

20201214013623_1.thumb.jpg.62ecb087cb217b2e3067c063e6f7fa28.jpg

Your Current Playtime:

2w 2h

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

Because I want to play on the surface more, and the idea of running a night club and selling guns/drinks/drugs to people sounds fun. Also, I think I'll be a good Salesman because I can organize my Agents and Bouncers well enough. I have experience playing Bouncer/Agent (mostly agent). I'll make the club better. Also, I want to make some money by selling guns&drinks.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent:

I play Agent/Bouncer if there is a Salesman on, which is kind of rare. That's why I'm applying right now.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?

Yes, I've read all of them and I know what to do and not to do. I won't break any rules, I'll try my best.

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCnD Management has decided to deny this.

Reason:No Detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Spoiler