Noahno

Wrights MC&D Application.

Common Roleplay Name: SSGT Wright

Steam Name: [GL] Noahno08

Discord Name: Dr.Brownie#9481

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420430728

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/aefd1a629b5049d2a9e92f470c458c4a

Your Current Playtime: About 1 week 4 days and 17 hours.

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I want to join MCND because I think I would be a good fit for it, im a active player who is mostly on the server when I can be which means im active, by being active I think I can bump MC&D's activity up by being active on the job. Alot of people know me on the server and I think they would agree I should be MC&D. I think I would do great business so I want a chance to show the person who runs the show of MC&D I am responsible enough to handle the job by being active and not mingy. I also think letting me in would be a great opportunity to put a spotlight on MC&D by making more people interested in it and fixing alliances since our end goal is to make more money. In conclusion this is why I want to be MC&D.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: I usually go on agent and RP when a salesmen is on.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes I understand and have read the job rules along with the Code of Conduct and permissions on this page.

Edited by Noahno

Neutral. You're a pretty good Nu-7 CO! I haven't seen excessively mingey behavior from you, but I also haven't seen you play MC&D much, the reason it's neutral and not a -1 is because I have seen you play it, but it's really not enough for an opinion. As well as that, I don't know how well Nu-7 ranks apply to MC&D conduct.

1 hour ago, Lando Lovelace said:

NCO*

stupid scp moderator smh

Perma banned for DTS XD

But ye, same as john, youre not bad, not messing around, doing well in nu-7, but to my recollection ive only seen you play MCND once. but i cant really judge whether you play it or not.

Neutral

Just now, Bango said:

group manager*

So he isnt a scp moderator? 

Haven't seen you play MC&D at all (Might be timing)
And the way you often conduct yourself personally wouldn't be a fit for MCN&D. So for now -1 but if you can start playing the job and prove yourself then it will be a quick change to a +1.

(p.s if you see this John i want a hug 😞)

I am here to launder money

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCnD Management has decided to deny this.

Reason:Bad Community Feedback

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Spoiler