Your in-Game Name: Tiny Barry

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423912051

Your Age: 16

Your In-Game Playtime: 4d 1h 38m

Your Warns: micspam-August 29th Prop minge-september 17th

Rate Your RP Skills: Alright

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-6

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe that i will bring more joy amongst the foundation/ players ,but be strict and make tough decisions if needed. In addition to that, I am quite good under pressure.  

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: Most Foundation personnel spend their entire careers without seeing them. Members below Clearance Level 2 don't even know they exist. Most people outside the Foundation have never heard of them, or don't think they are real.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council are the people who have ultimate control over the Foundation.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: No

Yours sincerely, Tiny Barry x 

Hello Barry, I know we had some RP experiences together. And this is totally based by personal experiences and I'll get into your app too.

Personal Experiences

So personal experiences wise I don't support you at all. As whenever I saw you playing as Adviser you only used to play adviser to joke around and get a group of people to "meme" around with. I totally agree there has to be a little fun but you also took a while to respond to me whenever I gave orders to you and you never seemed serious about anything or to take my orders very serious even though as a Director I really rely on my advisers. 

Application Rating

Application wise. I also disagree. Your application looks way too undetailed or you basically have a lack of effort as it seems like you wrote your app in 5 minutes. Judging by other O5 Applications they seemed to put way more effort into their work, I recommend maybe to look over other applications.

16 hours ago, Tiny Barry said:

Rate Your RP Skills: Alright

Like I said, from Experiences wise you only seemed like you were there to meme around. Not very much of roleplay.

16 hours ago, Tiny Barry said:

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe that i will bring more joy amongst the foundation/ players ,but be strict and make tough decisions if needed. In addition to that, I am quite good under pressure.  

I agree, you are very good at bringing joy, but I have to disagree with you being strict as you usually just walk up to people and talk to them like "Yo, whats up bro, you can't do that bro" and theres just nothing strict about that since you are talking to them like a friend. Atleast I have a different taste of discipline.

Conclusion

Again. Even though you are a cool person on the server I don't think I could take you serious as an O5 at all. Yes, you need a little fun in life which is totally ok but sometimes it's more appreciated to be serious. 

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<

7 hours ago, Just Ben said:

Hello Barry, I know we had some RP experiences together. And this is totally based by personal experiences and I'll get into your app too.

Personal Experiences

So personal experiences wise I don't support you at all. As whenever I saw you playing as Adviser you only used to play adviser to joke around and get a group of people to "meme" around with. I totally agree there has to be a little fun but you also took a while to respond to me whenever I gave orders to you and you never seemed serious about anything or to take my orders very serious even though as a Director I really rely on my advisers. 

Application Rating

Application wise. I also disagree. Your application looks way too undetailed or you basically have a lack of effort as it seems like you wrote your app in 5 minutes. Judging by other O5 Applications they seemed to put way more effort into their work, I recommend maybe to look over other applications.

Like I said, from Experiences wise you only seemed like you were there to meme around. Not very much of roleplay.

I agree, you are very good at bringing joy, but I have to disagree with you being strict as you usually just walk up to people and talk to them like "Yo, whats up bro, you can't do that bro" and theres just nothing strict about that since you are talking to them like a friend. Atleast I have a different taste of discipline.

Conclusion

Again. Even though you are a cool person on the server I don't think I could take you serious as an O5 at all. Yes, you need a little fun in life which is totally ok but sometimes it's more appreciated to be serious. 

Love you too x