05-10 Application for Whitelist

Your in-Game Name: Helmuth von Moltke ( Mostly just my lastname such as "Agent Moltke" ).

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:443037821

Your Age: 16

Your In-Game Playtime: 4d 20h 13min 

Your Warns: None ( As seen in the screenshot below) 

Rate Your RP Skills: 7/10 This can go higher if the situation is seemed fit for more seriousness.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: Id prefer O5-10 "The Archivist".

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: I have and I do understand them. 

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe the O5 council should be more active inside the facility to keep the site running under good management and high standards for all departments, that is why I want to join the council, to use my power to make this site more efficent and fun for everyone. With my addition to the council I bring a new member that can make though or complex decisions and lead the personel below and equal to me

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: The O5 council votes on matters inside the Foundation that are above the normal site administrations line of work. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council are a group of 13 people that have control over the Foundation and its activity, they are secret to anyone below CL level 3 and are feared by those that dont think they are just a myth spread by the Foundation. 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: No.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Ethics.

Garry's Mod 17.12.2020 23_00_11.png

On 12/17/2020 at 11:27 PM, Bread - Hanz Alexkrovich said:

O5-10 is taken

Which O5 positions are still open then ?