Walter Alvarez

Head of Manufacturing by Walter Alvarez

In Game Name: Walter Alvarez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503141868

Crafting Table experience level: My crafting table exp is 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The manufacturing department is ordered to give out ammunition and attachment to all armed on-site foundation personnel. Besides that the manufacturing department also gives out a lot of unique equipment to armed SCP-Foundation units wich gives them a strong and big advantage in gun fights with GOI's, class d personnel or hostile SCPs who breached containment. So yes overall this department is very important to the SCP-Foundation because with out the manufacturing department and their personnel the SCP-Foundation would suffer a great lose of ammunition and equipment for weaponary.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:  I think I would fit for the manufacturing department because I like to passive RP with the people I'm not a combat guy wich is why I think I would fit for the HoMD job. Also like most people know the HoMD has way more equipment to sell/give out. Wich in my opinion is great. Also looking at the fact I'm a active W-G SCP-RP player and my crafting table experience being 125 (max. level) should proof that I will be playing the job often.

Sry if gramma is not the best english isn't my main language. Thanks for reading and see you in game.

+1
Has been in whitelisted jobs which require responsibility before, i believe he can follow the rules of selling the stuff.
Has played manufacturing 
Understands what the manufacturing department is.
Has changed a lot since the captona incident and hasnt gotten any serious warns since then.

These points lead me to believe he would be a good fit.

Edited by Bango
Just now, Walter Alvarez said:

thank you this is such great feedback this will help you and me in the future so much 

(this video wich is 1 year old will show that I'm a bad person)

Ah yes because it was 1 year ago you cannot be held accountable, thats the equivalent of me shooting up a school, getting away from the fbi for 1year, then just saying "get over it"

3 minutes ago, Retard Obliterator said:

Ah yes because it was 1 year ago you cannot be held accountable, thats the equivalent of me shooting up a school, getting away from the fbi for 1year, then just saying "get over it"

Uhm didn't I say thanks I mean this video proofs I'm a bad person

Also if you wanna talk about it DM me this is no place for talking it's only for feedback yes?

Edited by Walter Alvarez