bowering69

Unban Please

Server you got banned from:Werewolf SCP

Your name in-game: I Cant Remember

Your SteamID:Bowering69

Admins' name that banned you:

Admin's steamID: Dosent Say

Why did you get banned?: i Got banned for Fail Rp 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I Think i should be unbanned because i have changed and it has been a long time since i was banned and i am sorry as there is no other good server to play on and i really want to play on it again

Anything else?:oh yeah i cant play on french scp servers

Please make sure to provide your actual SteamID. If you do not provide it, the staff team can't help find your ban details. You can use a website such as https://steamidfinder.com/ to obtain your SteamID.

It is also highly unlikely you was banned permanently solely for FailRP, unless you persistently broke that rule.

Despite that, I will remain neutral until further details are provided so that staff can give an insight into the situation.

So you dont remember ur SteamID. That aint important right now but its understandable.

On one hand, Ban for failrp? I mean, you would need to be quite a monkey to keep doing failrp to get banned, and the fact theres no other good SCP servers to play is no excuse.

HOWEVER, it would seem like it has been quite a long time ago. But we first need to hear what the banning admin has to say, if hes still in staff xD

Neutral/+1 since a perma(?) ban for failrp would be quite overkill. But first, i will need to hear what the banning admin has to say so i can at least be able to change my opinion.

3 minutes ago, bowering69 said:

My steam id should be 76561198801752898

And If You could please look into my reason for ban that would be nice

Wrong... Thats not the SteamID. Just saying. If it says Steam:0_0 or something like this, thats your SteamID.

You were banned for Mass RDM, the staff member is no longer but they do still play the server. @v44su is the staff member, but this was a while ago so I'm not sure they'll be able to offer any insight into the ban.

33 minutes ago, bowering69 said:

Oh i just really want to be unbanned 😞

Allow the former staff member to reply and hopefully offer some insight into the situation. I suggest keeping further pleading messages to a minimum as they will not benefit you. The SCP-RP Staff Manager gives the final say dependent on your application and ban reason followed by community support.

You have also stated that you were banned for FailRP but Dimmy confirmed it was in fact for MassRDM. Despite it being a long time, you sounded confident for your ban reason. This, personally, appears as if you was trying to be let off the hook easily.

As stated in my prior message, I will edit my opinion there should the situation change and insight has been supplied.

On 12/21/2020 at 4:42 AM, Makarov said:

Wrong... Thats not the SteamID. Just saying. If it says Steam:0_0 or something like this, thats your SteamID.

Its a steam64 ID, while garrys mod utilizes a different type of ID the ID he gave is technically a steamID 

On 12/21/2020 at 5:19 PM, Brandon Low said:

Allow the former staff member to reply and hopefully offer some insight into the situation. I suggest keeping further pleading messages to a minimum as they will not benefit you. The SCP-RP Staff Manager gives the final say dependent on your application and ban reason followed by community support.

You have also stated that you were banned for FailRP but Dimmy confirmed it was in fact for MassRDM. Despite it being a long time, you sounded confident for your ban reason. This, personally, appears as if you was trying to be let off the hook easily.

As stated in my prior message, I will edit my opinion there should the situation change and insight has been supplied.

I Wasnt trying to please i was stating i just wanted to play