Engallagher

Please unban me, it was a misunderstanding

Server you got banned from: werewolf gaming SCP RP

Your name in-game:I believe gallagher(I do not fully remember) and/or jospeh

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:190763950

Admins' name that banned you:i do not remember 

Admin's steamID:I do not know

Why did you get banned?:I killed three d class in a corridor which was KOS, I just forgot to warn them and I am very very sorry(MRDM) it was in the airlock beetween d block and the rest of the foundation 

Evidence(Un-necessary):I do not have any

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: it was a miss understanding, and gaming light is no where near as good and there are time issues, this was one of the best servers I played on, and I am truly sorry

Anything else?:I was banned around 27 October 2019, I am so sorry terribly sorry, I love this sever too much to let it go even after a year, I always still think about the server, please unban me I am sorry

Edited by Engallagher

I also had so much fun, and was already getting on a high level, I just should of been re trained, re taught not banned for a mistake, I will never in my life ever do something as dumb as that, please this is my favourite server and nothing so far was able to beat it

I will await for an admin to reply with some details regarding your ban. However, if what you are saying is true then I believe you've had the time to learn from your mistake. Nonetheless, You need to know what you have to do before killing someone and whether or not it is valid. 

Regardless, I remain neutral until further details are provided by a member of staff just to confirm your statement.

Edit:

With a staff member now confirming the details behind your ban, I will give a +1 in support. I believe you deserve another chance.

Edited by Brandon Low
Ban reason confirmed - Opinion changed

51 minutes ago, Engallagher said:

I also had so much fun, and was already getting on a high level, I just should of been re trained, re taught not banned for a mistake, I will never in my life ever do something as dumb as that, please this is my favourite server and nothing so far was able to beat it

I am very sorry, I was just being dumb in that moment, I just want to be able to play again

19 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

+1

Assuming he is not lying he seems very apologetic and sorry.

I really want to play again, I really wanted to be in an MTF unit and I was being dumb in that one moment 

40 minutes ago, Brandon Low said:

I will await for an admin to reply with some details regarding your ban. However, if what you are saying is true then I believe you've had the time to learn from your mistake. Nonetheless, You need to know what you have to do before killing someone and whether or not it is valid. 

Regardless, I remain neutral until further details are provided by a member of staff just to confirm your statement.

I was being dumb in that one moment and they where near the exit and where trying to go out, none of the less it was dumb but I will never do something like that ever again, I am sorry

8 minutes ago, Engallagher said:

I was being dumb in that one moment and they where near the exit and where trying to go out, none of the less it was dumb but I will never do something like that ever again, I am sorry

Just now, Engallagher said:

I feel very guilty, and my mistake was very dumb on my behalf, I want to play on the server again, I loved this server too much to let it go even after a year so please forgive me

Don't keep saying this as separate messages. We understand that you are apologetic but just be patient and wait for a member of staff to double check your ban. I will update my original post should you be telling the truth.

You were banned by a staff member called Vetro, they've left staff team now and I don't recognise their name. Ban reason was for MRDM and if we're going off what you said i.e. 3 Class-Ds were killed, you shouldn't have been permanently banned.

1 hour ago, Dimmy said:

You were banned by a staff member called Vetro, they've left staff team now and I don't recognise their name. Ban reason was for MRDM and if we're going off what you said i.e. 3 Class-Ds were killed, you shouldn't have been permanently banned.

Am I unbanned? 

4 minutes ago, Engallagher said:

Am I unbanned? 

No not right now, you're still currently banned permanently. Another member of the staff team looks at these in a few days and decides whether you should be unbanned.

1 minute ago, Dimmy said:

No not right now, you're still currently banned permanently. Another member of the staff team looks at these in a few days and decides whether you should be unbanned.

ok, thank you