Engallagher

Please unban me, it was a misunderstanding

Recommended Posts

Server you got banned from: werewolf gaming SCP RP

Your name in-game:I believe gallagher(I do not fully remember) and/or jospeh

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:190763950

Admins' name that banned you:i do not remember 

Admin's steamID:I do not know

Why did you get banned?:I killed three d class in a corridor which was KOS, I just forgot to warn them and I am very very sorry(MRDM) it was in the airlock beetween d block and the rest of the foundation 


Evidence(Un-necessary):I do not have any

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: it was a miss understanding, and gaming light is no where near as good and there are time issues, this was one of the best servers I played on, and I am truly sorry

Anything else?:I was banned around 27 October 2019, I am so sorry terribly sorry, I love this sever too much to let it go even after a year, I always still think about the server, please unban me I am sorry

Edited by Engallagher
Link to comment

I also had so much fun, and was already getting on a high level, I just should of been re trained, re taught not banned for a mistake, I will never in my life ever do something as dumb as that, please this is my favourite server and nothing so far was able to beat it

Link to comment

I will await for an admin to reply with some details regarding your ban. However, if what you are saying is true then I believe you've had the time to learn from your mistake. Nonetheless, You need to know what you have to do before killing someone and whether or not it is valid. 

Regardless, I remain neutral until further details are provided by a member of staff just to confirm your statement.

Edit:

With a staff member now confirming the details behind your ban, I will give a +1 in support. I believe you deserve another chance.

Edited by Brandon Low
Ban reason confirmed - Opinion changed

 

Link to comment
51 minutes ago, Engallagher said:

I also had so much fun, and was already getting on a high level, I just should of been re trained, re taught not banned for a mistake, I will never in my life ever do something as dumb as that, please this is my favourite server and nothing so far was able to beat it

I am very sorry, I was just being dumb in that moment, I just want to be able to play again

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

+1

Assuming he is not lying he seems very apologetic and sorry.

I really want to play again, I really wanted to be in an MTF unit and I was being dumb in that one moment 

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Brandon Low said:

I will await for an admin to reply with some details regarding your ban. However, if what you are saying is true then I believe you've had the time to learn from your mistake. Nonetheless, You need to know what you have to do before killing someone and whether or not it is valid. 

Regardless, I remain neutral until further details are provided by a member of staff just to confirm your statement.

I was being dumb in that one moment and they where near the exit and where trying to go out, none of the less it was dumb but I will never do something like that ever again, I am sorry

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Engallagher said:

I was being dumb in that one moment and they where near the exit and where trying to go out, none of the less it was dumb but I will never do something like that ever again, I am sorry

Just now, Engallagher said:

I feel very guilty, and my mistake was very dumb on my behalf, I want to play on the server again, I loved this server too much to let it go even after a year so please forgive me

Don't keep saying this as separate messages. We understand that you are apologetic but just be patient and wait for a member of staff to double check your ban. I will update my original post should you be telling the truth.

 

 

Link to comment

You were banned by a staff member called Vetro, they've left staff team now and I don't recognise their name. Ban reason was for MRDM and if we're going off what you said i.e. 3 Class-Ds were killed, you shouldn't have been permanently banned.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Dimmy said:

You were banned by a staff member called Vetro, they've left staff team now and I don't recognise their name. Ban reason was for MRDM and if we're going off what you said i.e. 3 Class-Ds were killed, you shouldn't have been permanently banned.

Am I unbanned? 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Engallagher said:

Am I unbanned? 

No not right now, you're still currently banned permanently. Another member of the staff team looks at these in a few days and decides whether you should be unbanned.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Dimmy said:

No not right now, you're still currently banned permanently. Another member of the staff team looks at these in a few days and decides whether you should be unbanned.

ok, thank you

Link to comment

+1

This person has actually attempted to come back to the community and thrive through this, he has made a discord support ticket and seemed extremely genuine that he wants to come back.He has expressed he past quite well and seems like a nice person.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

 

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.