Daniel

Daniel's Ban Appeal

Server you got banned from: SCP

Your name in-game: Daniel / Harris Baggol

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167694728

Admins' name that banned you: Didn't say.

Admin's steamID: Didn't say.

Why did you get banned?: Didn't say.

Evidence(Un-necessary): 
https://gyazo.com/0ec6f56d0be453f4a9608e5d2f5b99a9

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It's been over a year and I want to join back on the server an continue roleplay.

Anything else?: Not even sure why I am banned.

While i do think that being banned for a year can really change a man (i wasnt ever banned here but i somewhat know from experience, if you get what i mean), first we need to know what you were banned for. Why do i get the feeling the staff who banned you isnt staff anymore? xD

Neutral/+1

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

It's been over a year

You were banned in September of 2020 by Azazel. The ban is for "MRDM + lying to staff - killing multiple dclass outside the airlock for standing"

The reasoning behind the ban was quite severe and you sounded confident stating that it had been over a year since the ban. However, your evidence informed us that you were actually banned september of this year. Personally, I don't believe that you deserve to unbanned from the server as of yet. If this gets denied, take the time to reflect upon your actions and realise the consequences.

Edited by Brandon Low
Change to information

1 hour ago, Jason Ray said:

Ever heard of America?

shush little man, uncle sam will take over

-1 lied lol

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.