JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Banshee - SCP-096 Application

RP-Name:Ewan Bartmann

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:427293255

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 23 hours and 33 minutes(Exception made by John Synergy)

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):

I have 0 warnings,  proof is here:https://prnt.sc/w8ovkp

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:

Yes and to ensure I don’t break them, i continuously  have a reread over them once in a while.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:

Yes, i ‘ve read through the rules, 2 examples of these rules are.

When you are in your containment chamber, you are to sit in the corner and face the wall, this can be done by doing -duck and +duck I believe. You are not to be facing the door or be attempting to force a breach to happen. You may not try to  force people to look at your face. It is FailRP and staff punishment will be given as well as this would be combat baiting.

Once you have killed your target, you must sit down as soon as you kill them and face the same orientation and spot you killed them.You are not allowed to after this roleplay situation.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:

Yes, I will be able to play the SCP job quite actively due to being on basically everyday.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:

1st Step. Whenever the breach has begun with a containment breach failure due to malfunction with the door or someone looking at the face. Every foundation personal except for B-7 or E-11 must leave the room where the killing happened of course without looking at his face.

2nd Step. As soon as the room has been evacuated, B-7 or E-11 are to be called to deal with the situation. As soon as they arrive and enter the room they must face away from the SCP until they hit either an obstacle or feel the SCP behind him.

3rd Step. When they find themself near the SCP or near them. They can and they must begin the containment procedure. Remember to be careful due to it will be more successful.

4th Step. They are to then cover the SCP-096 face with anything that fully covers it (plastic bag or anything) and then they make it so fully covered and steady that it won’t come off easily. They then use containment cuffs or elastic cuffs to take it back to his containment chamber.

5th Step. As they are taking the SCP back to his containment chamber they have to be careful on where its located, if it's in the foundation . All the foundation personnel must follow procedure and no one is going near it except for the containment teams. If the SCP reaches the surface you may kill anyone trying to remove the bag.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:

I would firstly ensure that the Class-D person has been killed making sure to avoid someone facing me, but if in RP they do,  I would then go and kill them after i have finished the Class-D and sit at the last victim's body.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):

Personally I believe it is a good RP scenario due to your dangerous SCP and is  Euclid object class for the same reason. So if the lore for SCP-096 is to kill people who look at the face should die.  The bad bit of the situation is that you might have to kill the other members who saw his face due to accidentally seeing it and it's still RP.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:

Simply kill the member who saw my face, he is in RP and SCP-096 doesn't change and the person in his face isn’t built differently. I would follow the conduct of killing him and staying at his body.

Spoiler

Spoiler