Mastervandeisel

Mastervandeisel's Unban Request

Server you got banned from:  WereWolfGaming SCPRP

Your name in-game: Edward

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:472911901

Admins' name that banned you: Unsure, it doesnt tell the name

Admin's steamID: Unsure

Why did you get banned?: Im Unsure of how I was banned, But I was Hopping on Werewolf Gaming for a High ranking training for the PVTs, When I Hopped On, My Game froze and I was Banned. I left Server for A long while to give myself a break and yet Im still banned to this day.

Evidence(Unnecessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was Willing to help the community and Create events of sort, along with some custom character ideas. Giving the Server A creativity way to go. Artwork ideas. A possible series I could work on sfm for the community.

Anything else?:

Neutral

This was 4 months ago, however the story is questionable. 

What exact high ranking training are you talking about? What GOI or MTF are you talking about? I don't even believe any WLed MTFs have a rank scale with "PVT", or any GOIs. And I don't commonly see training being done as well. However, it was 4 months ago and I wasn't even on the server as I was taking a break, so an explanation would be better.

But second issue is that I doubt an Admin would just randomly ban you for MRDM and LTAP. And then for you to do nothing about it? As if it were with no reason, I would assume you would be unbanned quickly. With this new website I can't see previous unban requests, so I'm left to assume that you never made an unban request or your old one was denied, as if it were for no reason, it would be a quick unban. 

Edited by That1RussianDude
Color