balls

WolfyGT's 096 App

RP-Name: I have a few but the main one is Bobertio Bobertioson

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:206711572

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 2w and 7hr's 
c1a6028a0569efe34120eb82f585a7d3.jpg
In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 5 warns and 2 temp bans. These were all when I first started playing in V5 and I can assure you I haven't gotten any since.
795557d263cc2e7c048edb9428044d52.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes. Example one: When playing 096 you are not allowed to camp the CC door to attempt to get breached, this is fail breaching. Example Two: You must kill ANYONE who looks at your face, regardless of the situation or if you were roleplaying with them

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes. I am able to RP correctly and if I get the whitelist I will be active in the job.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: SCP-096's containment procedure: If SCP-096 Breaches all Non B7 and E11 must leave the room it's in and Containment MTF units must locate it immediately and alert the site of said breach. This way everyone will have a lesser risk of looking at SCP-096's face. Once located and SCP-096 has presumably  killed whoever it was chasing, it will be sitting down facing the area it was when it killed the SCP-096-1. At this time a member with clearance level 3 or above can "Bag" 096, preventing further casualties. After this, MTF Containment units will arrive on scene and should cuff 096, leading it back to its CC (If there is trouble whilst cuffing, 096 players should alert anyone cuffing it that the hitbox is at its feet in LOOC) Only Containment units and GOI's can cuff 096. as I said before Cl3 and above are able to bag it. If anyone goes near 096 and attempts to unbag it, MTF are permitted to use lethal force to stop this.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:Immediately go after the D class using my SWEP and Keycard and kill it without hesitation. Then I will proceed to sit down (Most likely using the -duck command) and face the direction I was facing when I killed SCP-096-1. Presumably waiting for MTF to recontain me, or for someone else to look at my face. 

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): This question has two sides for me, My side as 096 and the 096-1's sides. My side is not a very interesting RP scenario, Its mostly just killing and while it is fun chasing the 096-1, there is not much RP here. Although, for the SCP-096-1's, They may KNOW they looked at me and are awaiting death, If they are particularly advanced RPer's, I'm sure they will be able to make a worthwhile RP before their death.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I should just kill him, The whole point is that they accidentally looked at me, therefore they should be killed by 096 as that is the whole premise of SCP-096, Accident or not if someone looks at my face I will kill them, regardless of the situation. 

44121261_buychet.png.75fe9a0a8c9802c824b4792fd7c530ca.png