oliver crisp

oliver crisps SD application

In Game Name: oliver crisp

SteamID: 0:1:472089177

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: HOS, about to become SA, 

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: i have a long history of being HOS and keeping order and i feel i could do the same if not better as SA

What role does the Site Director have on the site?they ensure all foundation operations run smoothly and make the best or improved choices and implemations to the facility, they are essentially intern 05 members

What is the O5 Council?: the 05 council are the overseers of the facility and the ruling body of the scp foundation

why is it a neutral lmao

To short

No high ranking experience

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

7 hours ago, oliver crisp said:

In Game Name: oliver crisp

SteamID: 0:1:472089177

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: HOS, about to become SA,  Sure they might be high ranking positions but I would only consider Whitelisted high ranking positions count like Nu-7 CO or HoEA (Head of External Affairs) .

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: i have a long history of being HOS and keeping order and i feel i could do the same if not better as SA Again, sure these might be high ranking positions but as I said before I wouldn't count Level 50 jobs as "high ranking positions" because they can be used by anyone no matter of their actual skill or experience. This bit is also quite short.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?they ensure all foundation operations run smoothly and make the best or improved choices and implemations to the facility, they are essentially intern 05 members First part is fine but after the "," this goes down hill fast. I am guessing by 05 you mean the O5s? SDs aren't intern O5s, there is a massive difference between an SD and an O5 with power levels and other authorities. O5s are chosen from skillful and experienced members of the Foundation not just site directors.

What is the O5 Council?: the 05 council are the overseers of the facility and the ruling body of the scp foundation Again please use "O5" when speaking about the O5 Council, instead of 05. You are correct but there is so much more.

In conclusion:

- Short application

- Limited experience 

- Limited knowledge of the O5 Council.

I suggest to start by doing the following before applying for SD if this gets denied: Read about the O5 Council dossier, getting another leading position first like: HoEA, MC&D Salesman, etc. Read more about Site Directors and Sites. Also getting on SA and watch what other SDs do is good practice.

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

Hello,

I've seen you as a Head of Security multiple times, and in my honest opinion. You aren't a very good HoS, as you don't show very good leadership capabilities, you lack in leading the Security in meetings/organisations, I know that Security is shit to deal with but theres people who've done it before and you don't seem like those kinds of people. I also had to mention you in my SD Sitreps multiple times for failures.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: i have a long history of being HOS and keeping order and i feel i could do the same if not better as SA

Being a Head of Security isn't a very relatable reason of why you should be a Director. Directors aren't suppost to manage Security anymore, they manage the Department Heads and make them do the jobs for them. So all you are showing is your Head of Security experience. Also, Site Advisers don't do much and only advise or inspect. You shouldn't order or micromanage anything unless you have the authority of the Director.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?they ensure all foundation operations run smoothly and make the best or improved choices and implemations to the facility, they are essentially intern 05 members

Yes, but very roughly explained. And some Information missing.

What is the O5 Council?: the 05 council are the overseers of the facility and the ruling body of the scp foundation

very rough and underdetailed. A lot of information missing.

Edited by Nixon

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<

Neutral

You seem like a good guy after seeing you ingame, if this gets denied and you re-apply I recommend playing more SA and making a longer application in the future. You’re a pretty good rper when you play HOS  so I feel like if you do this your chances go way up

(also its O5 not 05)

Edited by WolfyGT

44121261_buychet.png.75fe9a0a8c9802c824b4792fd7c530ca.png