Richard_sr1

richard_sr1 Site Director Whitelist Application

In Game Name:  Bob Ranch

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5719619

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I was a site director once along time ago.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel like I will be a great site director because when I was the site director before I took the RP seriously and tried my best to be a site director also I watched how other people played the job and I think I got the hang of it.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? Trying to improve the foundation and deal higher with situations 

What is the O5 Council?: There People who founded the SCP foundation and control the decisions sometimes if necessary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info:

The Site Director is the highest authority on site excluding the O5 Council. The Site Director does not answer to anybody except the O5 Council. The Site Director has complete control over everything inside the Site, only the O5 Council can overrule Site Director decisions. The O5 Council will vote on Site Director applications and will oversee people with the Whitelist.

I never heard of you in Roleplay, you probably don't hold any positions that make you very recognisable. Your reason of why you would be a great Site Director doesn't sound very promising in my opinion as you didn't mention what capabilities you have then just being a unwhitelisted Director back in the days (which doesn't prove me your complete competence). The Explanations of what SD/O5 do are very underdetailed and I already got criticised on that on my App. Also, I don't think people should judge you by your age.

I recommend to play more Site Administration as I've never seen you ever, also. Don't post the application twice.

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<

59 minutes ago, Richard_sr1 said:

In Game Name:  Bob Ranch

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5719619

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I was a site director once along time ago. 

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel like I will be a great site director because when I was the site director before I took the RP seriously and tried my best to be a site director also I watched how other people played the job and I think I got the hang of it. This is very short but alright I suppose.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? Trying to improve the foundation and deal higher with situations This is extremely short and should be expanded on quite a lot.

What is the O5 Council?: There People who founded the SCP foundation and control the decisions sometimes if necessary.  Expand on the Council by a lot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info:

The Site Director is the highest authority on site excluding the O5 Council. The Site Director does not answer to anybody except the O5 Council. The Site Director has complete control over everything inside the Site, only the O5 Council can overrule Site Director decisions. The O5 Council will vote on Site Director applications and will oversee people with the Whitelist. This looks like you took of someone else as it has correct writing and it is very long and precise.

In conclusion:

- Alright candidate

- Extremely short application in general.

- Clearly stolen parts at the end.

You should do the following things if this gets denied before applying again: Getting a whitelist to another leading position like: HoEA (Head Of External Affairs) or E-11 Commander. Read about the O5 council dossier on the SCP wiki. Read about Site Directors and Sites on the SCP Wiki. Also you should get on SA some times and look at what other SDs do.

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.