Diocan's unban request

Server you got banned from:  WereWolfGaming SCPRP

Your name in-game: Luca Napoli

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423470937

Admins' name that banned you:  I don't remember

Admin's steamID: I didn't see it

Why did you get banned?: Prop killing

Evidence(Unnecessary): Don't have it

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I really didn't do that on purpose, i wasn't even aware that props could one shot kill players

Anything else?: just saying that the admin could have just kicked me instead of banning, i mean the ban is used for more serious things like rmd or hacking, but seriously banning me for something so stupid(that didn't been even on purpose) was a bit dumb from him

Edited by Diocan

>be me

> be HoS

>about to log off I tell this guy I hope I'll see him around

>mfw he gets banned a few hours later 

Sad Pepe FeelsBadMan transparent PNG - StickPNG

Jokes aside prop killing gets you a ban , props have been able to kill player since forever , it's common knowledge 

In any case i assume you got a couple of days ban so just wait it out

Prop kill is a bannable offense. 

The way you describe it, is less accidental and more unexpected. As for me it seems like you realized that the server didn't no-collide props and you wanted to test it out, resulting in someone being killed. 

While your intent wasn't possibly malicious, there are rules that everyone has to follow, so just wait out the ban. 

Posted 18 hours ago and only getting replies now. Your ban will probably be over soon. Seems like negligence more than an accident

Edited by Alexmazy
40 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

>be me

> be HoS

>about to log off I tell this guy I hope I'll see him around

>mfw he gets banned a few hours later 

Sad Pepe FeelsBadMan transparent PNG - StickPNG

Jokes aside prop killing gets you a ban , props have been able to kill player since forever , it's common knowledge 

In any case i assume you got a couple of days ban so just wait it out

lmao so it's you xddd  , anyway it was since a lot of time i didn't played at gmod and i thought that online servers had the prop killing off, or at least i thought there were a command about disabling the prop damage

27 minutes ago, That1RussianDude said:

Prop kill is a bannable offense. 

The way you describe it, is less accidental and more unexpected. As for me it seems like you realized that the server didn't no-collide props and you wanted to test it out, resulting in someone being killed. 

While your intent wasn't possibly malicious, there are rules that everyone has to follow, so just wait out the ban. 

alright, thanks 

3 minutes ago, Diocan said:

lmao so it's you xddd  , anyway it was since a lot of time i didn't played at gmod and i thought that online servers had the prop killing off, or at least i thought there were a command about disabling the prop damage

That's because most playerbases aren't trusted with the ability to do so. You can manually turn on no-collide, but it's useful if you get stuck or etc. 

Edited by That1RussianDude