redmacinton

Head of Manufacturing Application

In Game Name: Apahida Moretti
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50667326

Crafting Table experience level: 125 max lvl

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:  The Manufacturing Department's position is to ensure that combat personal, have the ammunition or equipment ready when they need it. Suppose the combat individual, need anything specific for the weapon like specific ammo types. In that case, the Manufacture checks the gun and see what it can take, then proceed to craft the ammo type like magnum rounds. And tell the individual when it is ready, the Manufacturer can also prepare a gas mask if the individual needs it.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: Here is my reason, I love to play any support job, that can help the foundation in any way. I never liked to play combat jobs because there are too many playing combat jobs, and my other reason is that I love to build small workshop stations that fit in with the foundation.

Ok here i go.

>Saw him play a shit ton of Manufacturing and is super competent for the spot

>Decent app

> Very active

1 hour ago, Zack Micheal Smith said:

You broke NLR either way

cool and? 1st of all he isnt even a combat job so sticking to statment that "omg he broke NLR when noone was playing and noone cared!!!" is just some of the most Retarded shit i ever seen, just because he broke NLR onec and not even doing anything doesnt mean hes no fit for HOMD.

Overall i think he would be a good fit for HOMD.

Solid  +1 from me.