WhappyhamW

unban for scp roleplay

Server you got banned from: SCP roleplay 

Your name in-game: rick cold 

Your SteamID:image.png.eff8f32302dfeef440825e66c7907c74.png

Admins' name that banned you:image.png.5f3a70cecadb04f9e09a41b681625d12.png

Admin's steamID:image.png.f2df0f2cfc28f9e21072fcb31a7e29de.png  

Why did you get banned?: massrdm

Evidence(Un-necessary):btw I got this from a earlier request thanks to the admin that sent me this 
image.png.adda731c52cb7cb4870ff6b05fcc5dff.png
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I think I deserve because it has been quite a long time since that ban, a lot of time to think on what I did and how I shouldn't of killed the dboy in the admin room, how much of an inconvenience that would have cause for that admin then having to bring him back when I should have left him to deal with it rather than make it harder to deal with. this all occurred because I was a dboy I found a gun, then another dboy was trying to rat me out to the guards for having it so I told him to be quiet about it. He wouldn't so I shot him then he came back and started doing it again so I shot him again the I was pulled into an admin room where I then, again killed him because the admin was siding with him even though, he had broken nlr to try to call me out this would've probably have only ended in maybe a 3-4 day ban, if I hadn't of killed that dboy in the admin room and. That's why I think I should get an unban I have now learnt with the time I have had to think and recognise what I did wrong that late afternoon.

Anything else?:I have had a previous unban request that went to crap due to some un-welcome friends commenting this is also how I have that evidence I have missed anything out I will happily answer the question or questions that I have missed.

imo it wouldn't even be a ban if you didn't kill him in admin room , you can kill if a dclass is ratting you out on having a gun .

However you should have called an admin when he came back and did it again since he broke nlr .

+1 seems understanding on what he did wrong and deserves another chance