Meep ็ ็ ็

meeps staff app

In Game Name: Meep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:134639372

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: Nope

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Platinum VIP, Jedi initiate, GC SGT

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: I have had 450+ hours staffing on a gmod dark rp server

Playtime: 1w 2d 7h

Predicted time on server per week: 45/60 hours a week

Warns/bans: 1 warn

Do you use a microphone: Yes

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I aim to be a great staff member that helps out the team and the community as a whole . I also hope to try brighten everyone’s day and have them keep coming back to this wonderful community

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I feel like  I stand out among other candidates as I have a lot of hours staffing on gmod dark rp servers and I feel like I can bring my knowledge from staffing into the team

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): I think that I should get picked for staff because I have a lot of hours as a dark rp staff so I know how to use ulx and  Blogs . I also know to handle sits in the correct way and will not be bias to the people I am friends with. I feel like I have a lot of ideas that I can bring to staff. I am also extremely active as I do not have a life so I can put a lot of hours into being a staff member and making the community a better place. The reason why I left the previous server I was on is because the community died but this server community is extremely friendly and welcoming; so, I feel like I want to repay the community in any way possible. Over time I have memorised most of the rules and if I do not know something, I will contact another staff / higher up so that I can further expand my knowledge on the server and the rules. I understand the role of a staff member and I will see both sides of a story before making any judgment so that I can be as fair as I can during the sit.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: If I was  SOD at the time I wouldn’t do anything as I am ooc and if was a clone I still wouldn’t do anything as I am not higher than 2nd LT

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I would  explain my reasoning to  higher ups why my performance has been then I would work twice as hard to increase my performance  

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: If it was a personal thing I would just try to reason with the staff and ask if I have done anything wrong but If this staff was abusing I would simply report it to higher ups with evidence to back my points but I would not let it affect the way I preform/ act

Anything else: wgswrp

IMO you are pretty active

However you are very new and there are other candidates who are more deserving of staff and will also do a better job by the evidence that they have created for themselves.

I have no doubt that if you carry on playing the server that you will become staff in the future. Just not this time

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

Neutral

Good application

Previous staff experience

Low playtime

Has 1 warn

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21