CarJuice

Unban Request

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: I dont remember it has been like half a year

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:457706317

Admins' name that banned you: Don't remember

Admin's steamID: Don't know

Why did you get banned?: I was banned back in june it says. I was security and was helping CI and I thought that I had to help them when they point a gun at me and I helped them fight foundation. 

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/a

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It has been half a year and I think i have had enough time to think this through. I will read the rules and try my best to contribute to the server. I am sorry for ruining RP for other members of the community.

Anything else?: Nope

under gunpoint sure you need to follow orders if cuffed , the rest of Fear RP is optional , i think the reason you got banned is that you actively started fighting foundation which is worse than opening a door under gunpoint and cuffed.

That said i think you've served your ban and , after reading the ruleset , be allowed back on the server.

+1

19 hours ago, CarJuice said:

Edit: Even if I did try. No harm done I hope?

Not really , attempting to bypass a ban is pretty much a gurantee you won't get unbanned.

That said I remember that name and him playing a lot of SG while not being a minge which is impressive by the server's standars.

+1 

Guys stop being weird. The CI has joker skills in payday 2. CI can force a guard to shoot their friendlies. This is payday 2 guys jeez..

hello wearwolf players

Spoiler

The Issue is, the system does not ban randomly, so there will be some account which is also banned for the same reason, which the system thinks is an alt from this one, even if you unban this account, the system will probably ban the Account again, as it would probably get detected as a Alt from the Alt. If we don't know the account which made the system trigger, you probably can't be unbanned.

I could try to potentially find the steamid that is also banned. Since I do have a old account that got hijacked some time ago.

Edit: I think I potentially found the accounts SteamID STEAM_0:1:541379611 im not 100% sure though

Edit 2: I looked through the family shared accounts I had and the only that was linked was this steamid STEAM_0:0:558695969

Edited by CarJuice