State your current/most common RP Name: 

oliver crisp

State your current Steam Username: 

the milk man

Provide your SteamID: 

0:1:472089177

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made): 

level 50

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.) 

user

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): 

1week 00d 5h

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made)You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT: 

screenshot wasnt working had to use my phone so quality is trash my bad

20201229_154325.jpg?width=1192&height=676

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.): 

yes i understand all the rules of scp-rp. i have got no warnings as i understand the rules well and can follow them accordingly

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.): 

yes i understand 1048 is a living mostly passive bear with the exception of manipulating by acting cute then stealing ears to create models of itself known as 1048-A, 1048-B, 1048-C,. however i understand  1048 is not just about creating SCP-1048 -A,-B and -C. as passive rp is a main feature for 1048 and for a good roleplay

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why?: 

i understand passive roleplay is important in order to create a good roleplay situation for everyone involved and not just be annoying

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer): 

yes i understand every rule that 1048 consists of and will follow at all times. rules like when and where you can steal ears and how you should act towards personnel in the foundation. and the way 1048 must use only a handful of gestures and drawings to communicate.i understand he cannot break out of cuffs, cannot leave site without proper permission,if is surrounded much like 173 he must accept the fact he is being cuffed and not run 

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: 

he should act docile towards personnel and even be friendly and nice through the means of gestures

Describe what SCP-1048 does: 

1048 collects ears from foundation personnel (or anyone) to attempt to create models of himself known as 1048-A 1048-B and 1048-C. other than that he is a passive bear who will attempt to be friendly with people and even possibly show affection with a dance or by jumping.

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?: 

if im not forcefully being taken i would ask an admin for permission to go with them

Mate 1048 is no longer whitelisted .

Oliver i think you need to get back into playing on the server before applying for stuff cause between this and the "SQM" application it shows you probably haven't been on in a while

1 hour ago, Fayne™ said:

Mate 1048 is no longer whitelisted .

Oliver i think you need to get back into playing on the server before applying for stuff cause between this and the "SQM" application it shows you probably haven't been on in a while

No offense, I saw him multiple times. But he might have dementia or might be slow (again, I don't want to disrespect him, but it just seems that he's slow at realising or witnessing things)

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<