Flo Hush

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:192041826

Person's you report name:

Paladin Banshee

Person's you report SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:427293255

Why do you want him banned?:

Don't know if I want him banned. He just RDMed me and when I asked him why he ignored me.

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):

(I also have around an hour of prior footage, so if extra context is needed (even though there is none) I can give it)

Edited by Yung Gravy

Replying to this.

I have sorted it out with the admins with full evidence backing my case for the mistake.

I've been having a issue with model not showing up for some people such as civilians and others. I had issues when it came to CI uniforms and disguises. When i was in teamspeak which is hybrid of in charcater and ooc. I couldn't see any models and John Syenrgy said in teamspeak that a CI was following me, for when i followed with the killing them due to CI and GOC having a hostile stature between one another. I believe I told you in-game about the accident and how it was but if you asked again I couldn't hear you due to everyone being loud within the teamspeak. I apolgize sincearly for this, if you wish I can do a full refund of everything you lose. If you want to contact me, here is my Discord ID

Ewan#0822

Sincerly

Banshee

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Hi! As the person who indirectly did this, it is because I also did suspect you of being a CI, you were sticking right next to the actual CI that was going after him and I told him that you two were following him so he could protect himself, due to me not having a clear sniper shot.

Don't care about money, just wanted to know why you killed me. When I typed in admin chat nobody came so I posted it here.

2 minutes ago, Bansheey said:

I believe I told you in-game about the accident and how it was

This definetly didn't happen, but now I know why

Weird situation but models missing isnt a valid excuse cause you can just not play combat jobs until its fixed or just not play at all until its fixed.
Although it can be considered crossfire but that doesnt fit the bill perfectly

18 hours ago, Jason Ray said:

Weird situation but models missing isnt a valid excuse cause you can just not play combat jobs until its fixed or just not play at all until its fixed.
Although it can be considered crossfire but that doesnt fit the bill perfectly

When it comes to this scenario.

I had no things of modes not working due to me only being with GOC and no one else except for the killings of CI for which some of the uniforms I saw.

So when someone came to me I was like “oh shit I can’t see models or he has a cloak” , for which synergy followed with his comment and then I murdered them. Then it turns out he was a civilian

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

27 minutes ago, Bansheey said:

So when someone came to me I was like “oh shit I can’t see models or he has a cloak” , for which synergy followed with his comment and then I murdered them. Then it turns out he was a civilian

Although plausible, it doesnt mean you shouldnt be warned for ardm, if this is true.
Its still accidental rdm and punishable

TLDR: its not ban worthy, its ardm warn worthy at most.
PS btw crossfire isnt aplicable here(i was saying something dumb), only ardm is.

Edited by Jason Ray

Denied.

The situation in question is a bit confusing. Synergy gave a callout there was a CI next to him, Banshee not having models killed the person he thought was the CI but accidentally killed the Civi. Nor is this a reason to make a ban request. If you wanted to know the reason, just ask the guy on Discord.

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png