Skript123

Muscle Class D

This job would be accessible When lvl 10 is reached and give a jacked up all muscle class D which has a fist swep and the max amount of players for this job would be 3 . The reason why I think this would be good for class D's is because it gives us a better chance to escape the block as well as something for class d's towards becoming 

8 hours ago, Skript123 said:

This job would be accessible When lvl 10 is reached and give a jacked up all muscle class D which has a fist swep and the max amount of players for this job would be 3 . The reason why I think this would be good for class D's is because it gives us a better chance to escape the block as well as something for class d's towards becoming 

Security already cannot do their job correctly without closing doors on each other, or going into restricted areas. This is more of an overpowered thing, and I like that. It might actually get the security to do something for once.

+1

thanks for your guys response 

15 hours ago, Windows XP said:

PlatVIP D Class Heavy - Has a hacking keycard to escape too!!!!! 

yh not my idea at all it would just be nice to have different types of d class as there would be IRL and its not even that big of a change its just a jacked up D class with a fist swep 

did I just hear a D class buff

jokes aside this would be pretty retarded tbh, all class D are born equal and die as equals getting crushed by the door, not to mention this job would be extremely cancer as RDM is common in D block.

however, something that would make much more sense would be increasing the spawn rates of keycards, removing cl1 from the spawn list and instead keeping cl2, cl3 and knife as cl1 is fucking useless for the most part. this could encourage more RP like security regularly doing weapon checks instead of sitting and doing absolutely nothing for 4 hours straight, it would benefit both Class Ds and security.

Neutral / -1

Edited by Kyle Webb
mistake

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

IRL we would punch the shit out of the guards but we don't have fists and I asked what would be problem giving class d's fist and they said a lot of mining and rdm which is true but that's why I say make a separate  class d job limited to 3 or 4 people above a certain lvl 

8 hours ago, popbob said:

+1

Muscled Class D is a good idea, but only would work out if others where implemented

- The Muscle Class D should do at least 30 damage with a single low powerful punch, but he would have the monster energy sweps that would give him the ability to do a falcon punch that would instantly kill anyone in a 10 meters radius (the swep can only be used during combat so no worries about abuse of exploiting it). Muscle Class D should be a WLed job that only me and my friends would have the brain capacity of comprehend the difficult role that it is. 

- Add a Yard to Class Ds hang out, and a Gym where Class Ds can train and become super strong masculine guys like this for example:hqdefault.jpg.4ac6d851d8fed202be6591f475aadf58.jpg

- Maybe add showers for some very fun and hot sexy masculine activities 

- Add a smuggler Class D job that can sell steroids, drugs, cellphones, guns, soaps, dildos, whatever you need. The only downside is that all of this was in a guys butthole to escape the metal detectors.

- Add a better canteen so people can eat and lunch like normal humans (and use the forks to dig a tunnel idk 😕 )

- Laundry, Work Places like in The Escapists, where you can easily grind metal to build shovels.

- Add Black Gangs, White Gangs, Nazi Gangs, Faggots Gangs, Pedophile Gangs so that they can riot and kill each other, therefore more RP.

- Add Corrupt Guard role so that Class Ds can bribe Guards and pay their freedom.

- Add a secret 1.3km tunnel in one of the high security cells so that the big mafioso Class D can escape.

- Remove the boring SCP's, pussy GOI's and give up on the saturated boring shit that SCP Universe is.

-  Finally change the name from SCP-RP to Jailbreak.

Incase Hierarchy wants to take notes on how to improve the server, your welcome

this is a good shitpost 

H

9 hours ago, popbob said:

+1

Muscled Class D is a good idea, but only would work out if others where implemented

- The Muscle Class D should do at least 30 damage with a single low powerful punch, but he would have the monster energy sweps that would give him the ability to do a falcon punch that would instantly kill anyone in a 10 meters radius (the swep can only be used during combat so no worries about abuse of exploiting it). Muscle Class D should be a WLed job that only me and my friends would have the brain capacity of comprehend the difficult role that it is. 

- Add a Yard to Class Ds hang out, and a Gym where Class Ds can train and become super strong masculine guys like this for example:hqdefault.jpg.4ac6d851d8fed202be6591f475aadf58.jpg

- Add a smuggler Class D job that can sell steroids, drugs, cellphones, guns, soaps, dildos, whatever you need. The only downside is that all of this was in a guys butthole to escape the metal detectors.

- Add a better canteen so people can eat and lunch like normal humans (and use the forks to dig a tunnel idk 😕 )

- Laundry, Work Places like in The Escapists, where you can easily grind metal to build shovels.

- Add Black Gangs, White Gangs, Nazi Gangs, Faggots Gangs, Pedophile Gangs so that they can riot and kill each other, therefore more RP.

- Add Corrupt Guard role so that Class Ds can bribe Guards and pay their freedom.

- Add a secret 1.3km tunnel in one of the high security cells so that the big mafioso Class D can escape.

- Remove the boring SCP's, pussy GOI's and give up on the saturated boring shit that SCP Universe is.

How horny are you?

hello wearwolf players

Spoiler

14 hours ago, popbob said:

+1

V7 is Class D update confirmed?

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

On 1/7/2021 at 1:57 PM, Jonathan Lee said:

IRL you would not punch a guard because you would fear that he fucking kills you. adding this rdm cases rocket up since a d class will punch a guard, get shot and call a sit.

but if your a class d trying to escape which most due would you or would you not punch a guard? 

21 hours ago, Melo Samue said:

New players will spam XP Machine, get to lvl 10, switch to this job and punch Class Ds randomly killing them and just overloading staff with "I was RDMed by a D Class" tickets and things like that

that's why I said the job would be limited to 4 players 

27 minutes ago, Skript123 said:

that's why I said the job would be limited to 4 players 

Doesnt change what I said, if 4 retards enter the job and start punching the D bois left and right it would still be annoying

1 hour ago, Melo Samue said:

Doesnt change what I said, if 4 retards enter the job and start punching the D bois left and right it would still be annoying

thats what admins are for 

27 minutes ago, Skript123 said:

you can say that about knives too if d boys get a knife they knife people and again admins deal with it 

lets give all people convicted of murder guns and let the cops deal with it