Site Director Application

In Game Name: SA Moltke

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:443037821

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I dont have any kind of experience when it comes to leading whole departments like a HoEA or a MTF Commander but I have gathered quite some experience when it comes to helping people in the facility and the general role that Site Administration has. 

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I have a lot of experience when it comes to jobs in the administrative department since I spent several days worth of playtime on the DoEAA and SA jobs. Since there arent any other Site Administration online the most time, I have to deal with some duties that are mostly not my line of work as a SA such as negotiating with the sarkic cult, authorising some tests or coordinating some of the MTF units on Site (which is quite hard to do when you have no real power over anyone). 

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: The Site Director is the highest ranking authority on the Site (except the O5) and has to organize the different departments and MTF units that are on site. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council is the highest ranking position you can get in the foundation, they have absolute control over anything and anyone that works for the foundation. They are very secretive and are never near any kind of anomaly at all times. 

Your application for site director has been ACCEPTED

Although I wish there was more detail in the the last two sections but the support you have received and the why you would make a good SD section has convinced me to give you a chance and I hope that is not a mistake.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me Fixer#5863)