br4ndy

Brandon Low's HOMD Application

In Game Name: Brandon Low

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131956672

Crafting Table experience level: 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The role of the Manufacturing Department is to supply the SCP Foundation's armed personnel with ammunition and equipment such as gask masks and attachments. The Manufacturing Department allows other armed personnel to obtain additional ammunition of which goes over the limit via the ammunition crate. This can prove vital when specific containment breaches occur where the SCP has to be terminated but the security guards and/or mobile task force units are low on ammunition.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I believe that I would be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing as I always like to come onto the server to create my LCZ Manufacturing Department. I always get frequent customers and I assist them accordingly. This has given me a good reputation. I don't like to create a crafting bench and spam ammo but instead I prefer to attempt to initiate roleplaying opportunities with the use of my department and various roleplay commands.

I also plan to create further departments for each main area, this being both the HCZ and EZ, so I can have plenty of locations to suit the situation. I wish to do only my best at providing customers with what they require with a reliable and secure method, ensuring their supplies are not stolen.