Gary

Free me up :(

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Mike Philips

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:231403572

Admins' name that banned you: John Synergy

Admin's steamID: idk 

Why did you get banned?: Banned for having name as John Fortnite Kennedy and not changing it when told

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: A ban for 3 days is way too excessive for having an a FailRP name. RDMers get less ban time than this 😞

Anything else?: no 😞

Edited by Gary
3 minutes ago, Max Livio said:

must've refused to change it for a long time for him to even consider banning u 

it was legit 10-20minutes, idk if you can call that a long time

After telling him to remove it the first time, he obliged. I left the sit and it must've been about 5 minutes later that he changed it back. Ignoring what I said completely isn't the best way to do it. You were banned for ignoring what I had said when I told you to change it. Because it was blatant that you didn't care, you received a 3 day ban.

3 hours ago, John Synergy said:

After telling him to remove it the first time, he obliged. I left the sit and it must've been about 5 minutes later that he changed it back. Ignoring what I said completely isn't the best way to do it. You were banned for ignoring what I had said when I told you to change it. Because it was blatant that you didn't care, you received a 3 day ban.

According to the punishment list, breaking the same rule twice for FailRP name is a another verbal/warning not a ban? And a ban for 3 days is excessive, clearly showing that you are not fit for admin if you are not giving out the correct punishments. I suggest you read over the punishment list again 😃

As well as the punishment list, it also says in D-Block that if you cannot follow this simple rule you will be banned. You intentionally broke the rule and deserved the ban due to it. Any Rule that was broken constantly in the short or long term is what I went for. I'd say to wait out your time.

31 minutes ago, John Synergy said:

As well as the punishment list, it also says in D-Block that if you cannot follow this simple rule you will be banned. You intentionally broke the rule and deserved the ban due to it. Any Rule that was broken constantly in the short or long term is what I went for. I'd say to wait out your time.

It says you will be banned if you break the rule constantly, correct? I broke the rule twice. If i broke the rule time and time again then i would understand the ban. However i dont see how breaking it twice was a 3 ban offence. People who RDM get a 1 day ban or a warning, can you not see how your ban was excessive?

how do you get your dumbass banned for failrp name????? how do you fuck up that bad????????????

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

+1 i had a name for an entire year and some staff member took a break from sucking harland's massive cock and guzzling on his cum to say "sIr tHaT nAmE iS nOt aLLoWEd PLEAasE chANGEG iT RUIgHTG  NOWoWofwOwOowOWW", rp name shouldn't be bannable they have a command for a reason