Reg

Reg's Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Paul https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198797670757/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan) GC CPT Reg / Jedi Aegis REg

Teamspeak Name: Reg

Playtime on the Server: 10w 1d

SteamID (
http://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:1:418702514

Any experience in staffing: N/A

Current Age: 18

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original (Use the Template):

Map:  rp_denon

Enemies, HP, Amount:

Alien Species (Modelled - models/player/starwars/maulkiller.mdl) – Base HP – 8-10 -Normal weapons for the most part however may give them other weapons depending on how fast the clones advance. 

Sith marauder/ Warrior (EC’s choice) x2 – one with 130k HP the other with 500k HP (so they don’t die) – Normal saber for the job they pick

Passive, HP, Amount: 2 – 200k HP (so they don’t die)

Republic's Execution:
Clones hear about a tribe harassing locals and go to nar shadaa to investigate to see what’s going on.

Jedi sense a dark force at the hq

Event Character Execution:

At a location with the locals and will be harassing them.

Will be sat at a location on the map waiting for the hostile

Story:

Event Information:

Clone:

The Republic hears about a tribe harassing locals on nar shadaa. They all go out there to investigate. After briefing clones will go out to search for these hostiles. GC can be sent early from debrief to scout head. The clones will find a group of tribesmen with locals. The leader will approach the clone leader asking him to leave. The leading clone will then talk to the leader to find out what the tribesmen are doing and why the locals look so scared. Clones find out that tribe is trying to get the locals to join them. One local gives in to the pressure of the tribe and says that they are going to join the tribe in which they turn hostile and start shooting clones. The two locals who do not join the tribe will be taken away from the fight by a tribe member and brought to a location. It will be up to the clones to go and rescue the locals with the tribe doing their best to stop them getting past. Eventually clones get past and can rescue the hostages.

Jedi:

A Sith has an apprentice whom he stole of a family years ago. This apprentice has been forced to the dark side against his will and wants to escape his master. When the jedi find these two they will try to negotiate for the apprentice who says that he wants to escape his master. The apprentice, after a bit of negotiating, will turn around and say something along the lines of “if you don’t want to free me ill have to free myself”. He then proceeds to fight the Sith for a bit before running away behind the jedi. The jedi then step in to help fight against the Sith. Once the Sith either dies or surrenders the jedi will get to work on cleansing the soul of the saber user. If the jedi do not get time to do this before the map swap, then they can cleanse the soul on the next map.

Have you ever Done an Event Before? : No

What was your event and was it successfully executed? : N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they? : The responsibilities of an event planner are create and execute events that are enjoyable for the clones, jedi and the event characters. I understand the responsibilities of an event planner and should I be picked accept them also.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events? : I understand this and am willing to learn as much as I can in this period.

Anything else? : W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks

Stanley

paul.jpg.ee8febc9d83c902e5070ab3ce77367aa.jpg

Past Ranks 

Paul

Denied

Unfortunately we feel like other candidates are better fitted for EP as of right now. Feel free to reapply once apps reopen again.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO