BogSeatVEVO

Site Director Application

In Game Name: Jurgen Klein

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87946471

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I currently have no real experience with leadership roles like Security or MTF.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel with my time spent with the role of SA i have a good grasp on helping others and ensuring the site is running smoothly while the Director isn't online ensuring that tests breaches and outside threats are dealt with has been a large part of my job as SA and without a director or O5 member on during those crisis' it becomes quite difficult to manage with such a power vacuum.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The site director controls almost the entire facility and is an employ working under the O5 council to ensure the safety of the site and the anomalies housed while also ensuring that security and research is regulated and controlled. The site director could also be seen as a trainee O5 members as directors must follow orders from O5 and work directly under the council itself only once the director has then proven himself will he/she be brought on board into the council.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 group oversee the entire foundation and have absolute control with members segregated into their own mini roles to ensure the site is working efficiently and safely. The council is a well kept secret and only those within Level 3 Access groups are even allow to murmur  about The O5 council. The O5 is the highest power that there is within the facility with only Site Directors holding a smidge of the power they possess. The O5 council will discuss major problems and site issues to ensure the foundation is kept secret and that the Director and other members of staff know their role and ensure their job is done well.

Edited by BogSeatVEVO

You application for site director has been ACCEPTED

The app is alright although I disagree with a few aspects of the role of site director section.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me Fixer#5863)