(I cant remember)
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:117485749
Admins' name that banned you:
(I dont know and can't remember)
Admin's steamID:
(No idea)
Why did you get banned?:
There was no reason given on the ban screen (the little text box thing.) But i am certain i was finally banned for prop abuse. and maybe staff impersination as a joke, though i did get warned for it. 
Evidence(Un-necessary):
spacer.png
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
It's almost been a year since i got banned and i really do want to come back to this server. I did enjoy it and kinda made me empty when i got banned. I do understand that what i had done was wrong and if i do get unbanned wont do it again. I want to come back as a player not some asshole staff needs to keep and eye on.
Anything else?:

Even if this is denied, which is understandable there are no hard feelings at all. and to the member of staff who banned me i also have no hard feelings towards, infact the did the right thing in banning me. Anyways i just wanted to try my luck to see if i can come back but ofcourse its understandable if i cannot. and if i can comeback you can always perma ban me again if i do something wrong. 

17 hours ago, Dimmy said:

You were banned for Mass propminge; staff member who banned you left a while ago. You had 2 warns for prop minging the two days around your ban so I assume that's what led to the permanent ban

I think so too. I also think it was due to me constantly testing staff by breaking rules and overall being a nuisance.

19 hours ago, Walter Alvarez said:

Neutral he seems like a good guy/kid/woman (idk). But I would like a staff member to mabey show a screenshot of the ban reason. For now it's a neutral.

Cheers lad. Dimmy has put the ban reason on the thread if you want to give it a look.