Nikita's Ban Appeal

Server you got banned from: SCPRP

Your name in-game: Nikita Khrusjtsjov

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28277999

Admins' name that banned you: Idk hes a trial staff on SCPRP

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: Major Toxicity Lying to Staff X2 

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: First Of All I never Lied He never even told me what i lied on he said major Toxicity Which is completely invalid as i have a clip of me showing i am not even toxic 

Anything else?: Pretty much the stuff he banned me for makes no this dude has been targeting me 

As the staff member who banned you, i will go into why I made my decision of banning you and why i chose those reasons over others.

1) Major Toxicity;

This was something the whole staff team picked up on, me being the first on your report against purple for which I then gave you the warn for DTP. This then led after telling you I'm warning you for that . This then continued as I watched you cuff a Scientist and try and "have fun". This fun was stupid and I could of warned you for cuffing of Foundation Personeel, under deserting it. Then other members of the staff team started to pick up on your toxic behavior which then when I had the sit and you were going to Nathan Dixon under his alias of "Joe Bixon" or something of the sort that you were going to get him unwhitelisted from ISD, that could of been me warning you for metagaming and using this knowledge for stuff. The final thing that came ot the mind of me banning you is the staff sit I had between Me, Berg and You. You RDM'ed Berg, knowing he was a delta for which I explained to you why and you still didn't listen. 

2) Lying to staff member;

This bit was completly justified with the sit against you from berg, you lied about the scenairo and when I was saying that you were a veteran to the community(someone who has playing for a while). You followed up with "No, i'm not". This was a complete lie due to the fact you have tons of warnings from Cale and vetro. This then led to me knowing you as a liar in that scenario for which I decided not to punish due to you might haveing a change of heart, but no it continued for which I added that reason in the ban. Also to add with the last sit before your ban, you attempted to lie out of a situation telling me the reported harmed someone when there was no proof in the damage logs of so called "combat event".

3) Going rogue

This part of the ban was issued due to multiple times, you decided to go rogue from the job you were playing in, for example bergs event of you Rdming him while you both were CI, then after the event of you cuffing the scientist and then last but not least you doing something that ISD had to interupt it and deal with you which shouldn't be happening from someone who 1). is a veteran and 2) playing a field agent. 

I would like to add that during that whole time of us being in a sit , i continously kept in contact with either Senior Server Staff or Management themself to ensure im doing whats exactly righy

Today showed me that you can't act serious even in the eyes of this server of some of the basics of rules. Hopefully you seem my thought process

Banshee / Ewan Bartmann

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Spoiler